Injury Injury thread 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually am in Bangkok. I run my own business and I mint money. I brag about it. I'm proud of it. While you're spending half an hour coming up with a predictable response to my post, all from your $200 a week student accommodation, I'm enjoying Priddis's departure.

While you're pretending to be in fits of sorrow over someone you didn't even know, I'm living it up here. Perth is a dump. A craphole. I've been an Eagles member since inception. I played football with some of the very first Eagles, while you were not even a twinkle in your mother's eye.

Yeah, your Monte Carlo models probably had a nasty surprise downstairs like many of the hookers here.

A very pale imitation of the original..

With the next martini perhaps get them to stir in some wit and intelligence - it helps bring out the arrogance in a more compelling way :)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thread delivers.

JJK hinting he will be staying close to home in the final and not venturing outside the 50m. He better not cop a knock or break down!

Gotta win and give the big fella another rest I reckon.
He's been injured for 2 months. Another 2 weeks won't make a difference

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else a little sceptical about JK getting up? Sounds as though he hasn't put in a full session yet.

Some of the media who have watched him over the last week have said he has trained well and without his usual strapping to the shin.

We win this week he gets a good rest with no travel and then needs to get through two more games at the most.

Anyone else a little sceptical about JK getting up? Sounds as though he hasn't put in a full session yet.
Not at all.

Where are you getting that vibe from?

Not at all.

Where are you getting that vibe from?

“JK has trained really well over the last week and a half as well. He’s had a good, solid block of consistent training and we are really happy with the level he’s got to this point.

“Our (strength and conditioning) guys will have him train almost fully tomorrow and that being the case we expect him to play on the weekend.”

To me that reads as though he hasn't had a full hit out yet and won't have completed one before the game. Maybe it's smoke and mirrors stuff. Maybe I'm over analysing.

Lets just say I wouldn't be at all surprised if he doesn't get up or comes in way under done and breaks his minimum goal per game streak.

I don't even know who this Eagle87 character is that I'm being accused of imitating.

Anway back on topic. JK will play. He himself has confirmed it.

Is the Dunning-Kruger Effect an injury? It appears some posters may be suffering from it.

I don't have any doubts about JK playing. Hope he isn't too underdone but he at least will free up Darling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back