Backfire <insert St Kilda troll here>

Remove this Banner Ad

Bend over saints you're gunna get Milned.

Travelled down from Brisvegas (**** me it's cold here) just for the pleasure of watching Daniher kick 8 on you. You are a side so useless you make a good argument for AFL relegation.

You ******* convicted drug cheating ****s don't even deserve to be in the competition :mad: It's a shame Goddard won't be there tonight to kick you bitches into oblivion (and cry about it afterwards)

I look forward to lols to be had as I watch you lose by 80.

Thanks Sainters on the 4 points and the generous percentage booster. :thumbsu:

TLDR: :drunk:
Get out the calipers boys, measure his gape.

Travelled down from Brisvegas (**** me it's cold here) just for the pleasure of watching Daniher Essendon kick 8 on you.

EFA

I just came, everywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Travelled down from Brisvegas (**** me it's cold here) just for the pleasure of watching Daniher kick 8 on you. You are a side so useless you make a good argument for AFL relegation.

You ******* convicted drug cheating ****s don't even deserve to be in the competition :mad: It's a shame Goddard won't be there tonight to kick you bitches into oblivion (and cry about it afterwards)

I look forward to lols to be had as I watch you lose by 80.

Thanks Sainters on the 4 points and the generous percentage booster. :thumbsu:

TLDR: :drunk:

hahahahaha :thumbsu:

I am just happy that we have Key position defenders.
I was talking about Riewoldt but the fact that Delaney can towel him up says so much. Maybe they'll drag back Darcy Daniher.

10158d1332875041-head-porting-you-got_owned.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire <insert St Kilda troll here>

Remove this Banner Ad

Back