International Cricket Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't play McKay, I have Muirhead instead.
I play Muirhead in Adelaide, Sydney and Tassie, or when Maxwell, Hussey and White are on international duty. I always play him in 50 or 20 over games though.

I play Muirhead in Adelaide, Sydney and Tassie, or when Maxwell, Hussey and White are on international duty. I always play him in 50 or 20 over games though.
Muirhead cleans up for me regularly.

I wish he did for me. 2nd season in and he averages around 39 with the ball in first class matches.
3rd for me and he averages 28 with the pill

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool how you can edit names in the iPad version. Are you able to do it on pc to?

I don't have 2014 on PC (moved to Android) but in 2013 you definitely could.

Started an SA game a little while ago for fun - bloke called Alex Ross has had an incredible first two Shield seasons. Hits centuries for fun, even if he's a real grinder (aggressive batting training has helped this somewhat). Their bowling seems very hit and miss though, they'll either tear through sides or Sayers/Richardson/Putland will just get smacked around while part-timers take the wickets.

Head seems to be an amazing OD player but a terrible Shield player too which is a little frustrating.

Just won the BBL with Melbourne Green. Michael Neser took 5 wickets in 14 balls. Jim Herbert is a gun!

Scott Henry is a gun in 20/20s for me. Averaging 45 strike rate of 130. Highest score of 131. Just resigned him after his second season for only 25k

David Warner just scored 404 in a test match against New Zealand at the Gabba. :eek:

I remember playing a game in the 2007 version where I auto simmed every match for a decade (though recorded all the series stats on excel).

Hussey scored a 400.
Shaun Tait was our only good test bowler for that decade and Cameron White was a useful allrounder and I made him Captain.

And then my regens came in and were pretty good.

I find India easily the toughest place to win. Having to use ICC 2012 currently as every time I open 2014, it crashes. Won in India on the back of playing 3 bowlers, 3 all rounders, a keeper, a keeper-batsman and 3 batsmen :eek:
Smith changed the series when he was brought in to take 10-12 wickets and score ~300 runs over 2 tests :eek:

There's one major problem with this game for me. Sometimes it's completely unrealistic. South Africa just nearly chased down 520 against me in the last innings on a minefield against Pattinson, Bird, Johnson and Muirhead, all of whom have sub-30 averages and 4.5 stars of form.

Remove this Banner Ad

International Cricket Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back