Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Basically the revolution means the far right is in charge...permanently.
Yep .. that's what Project 2025 is all about

I don't think a lot of people have processed yet that if trump wins this election, in all likelihood this will be the last legit election in the US for possibly a long long time

Yep .. that's what Project 2025 is all about

Apparently with all the extremist far right policies listed in project 2025, Trump is now denying any involvement and that he doesnt even know what it is. Yet they sponsor his events and he is seen publicly talking up the heritage foundation.

Apparently with all the extremist far right policies listed in project 2025, Trump is now denying any involvement and that he doesnt even know what it is. Yet they sponsor his events and he is seen publicly talking up the heritage foundation.
I read somewhere trump is referred to around 300 times in the 900+ page manifesto

America is an aggressively violent country right now and Trump is very much to blame. His divide and conquer style politics paints everyone as enemies and his stance on abortion and women's rights.
These clowns have been shooting at their politicians for decades

****ed up place

These clowns have been shooting at their politicians for decades

****ed up place
Its the 2nd amendment for you.

When guns are given as the answer to your problems including heavily promoted against the government then what do you expect. People take it to heart.

Its the 2nd amendment for you.

When guns are given as the answer to your problems including heavily promoted against the government then what do you expect. People take it to heart.
Unfortunately Trump will harvest the sympathy vote now.

Guns hey. The GOP run by the gun lobby.

How ironic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is likely to solidify the Trump vote.

Was this a lone shooter or part of a group?

Hope all hell doesn't break loose with retaliation on both sides of politics.

Only leader I want assassinated is Putin as the world would be better off.

This is likely to solidify the Trump vote.

Was this a lone shooter or part of a group?

Hope all hell doesn't break loose with retaliation on both sides of politics.

Only leader I want assassinated is Putin as the world would be better off.

Nah, assassinations never work. There is always a power vacuum and the next person in is usually from the same support network. One assassination even started a world war.

Nah, assassinations never work. There is always a power vacuum and the next person in is usually from the same support network. One assassination even started a world war.
There is already a war that doesn't look like ending. I'm not normally wanting someone dead, but imo the world would be better off with Biden. I'll settle for a natural death.

I'm sure Trump would of made a comment if that had happened to Joe.

Prob a tweet though

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

He would have made a bland comment thanking the agencies and condemning the killing of the audience member. I honestly dont see him mentioning Joe at all. He would also double down his political attack ads to capitalise on Joes misfortune. Yes I do think that low of him. He still refuses to condemn the Jan 6 attack and even the death threats to pelosi. So why would this be any different.

Like the 1 of the fathers of the children he's r*ped or sexually assaulted?

Notice the use of children. The f*cker has also r*ped and sexually assaulted a number of boys, as well as the well documented girls he's r*ped
WHAT?!

Yeah nah. I'm a certified Trump detester but this? No.

Well documented rape of girls? Girls or women? ie children or adults?

As far as I know Trump has never been found guilty of rape in a court of law. Civil case maybe.

WHAT?!

As far as I know Trump has never been found guilty of rape in a court of law. Civil case maybe.
Here's a few

He's paid off people, in cases massive amounts of money. In 1 case I read around $16M

Katie Johnson (and her family) pressed charges, but ultimately dropped the case after systematic death threats

WHAT?!

Here's an interview with Katie Johnson

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back