Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL

Whatever floats your boat..

Trump bad Biden good LOL

If you had bothered to notice, that I’ve made it clear I’m anti-Trump.

Trump is suffering dementia and when yoy add in narcissist and you have the potential for disaster. Biden is just an old stutterer.

Oh and lets not forget Project 2025 manifesto.

You cannot make this up.

There are so many items being banned from Trump's upcoming wankfest except for one, unsurprising considering the laughable dumb****ery of certain factions of the GOP, very questionable item....GUNS....HAHAHAHAHA.

People are allowed to take guns to Trump's next redneck shindig.

I think the GOP actually want him gone.

You cannot make this up.

There are so many items being banned from Trump's upcoming wankfest except for one, unsurprising considering the laughable dumb****ery of certain factions of the GOP, very questionable item....GUNS....HAHAHAHAHA.

People are allowed to take guns to Trump's next redneck shindig.

I think the GOP actually want him gone.

One could only hope they would take each other out if they allow guns to the upcoming wankfest.

Would do the world a favour and world IQ average would increase.

Perhaps this incident will wake up the USA to gun violence but somehow reckon those on the Republican side will just double down on it given they are the ones who are adamant with Anendment 2 of the Constitution.

If you had bothered to notice, that I’ve made it clear I’m anti-Trump.

Trump is suffering dementia and when yoy add in narcissist and you have the potential for disaster. Biden is just an old stutterer.

Oh and lets not forget Project 2025 manifesto.
Haha just an old stutterer, I've heard it all now, Biden is an old demented geriatric with fast approaching alzheimer's disease.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha just an old stutterer, I've heard it all now, Biden is an old demented geriatric with fast approaching alzheimer's disease.

He is old, yes, and probably suffers from parkinsons disease but dementia, no. You probably need to see a view professional reports about it.

That is Trump - narcissist and dementia. A very bad combination.

He is old, yes, and probably suffers from parkinsons disease but dementia, no. You probably need to see a view professional reports about it.

That is Trump - narcissist and dementia. A very bad combination.
Spin however you want both are diabolically bad candidates and a blight on the USA's Political System. The USA and it's people are the big losers either way.

Spin however you want both are diabolically bad candidates and a blight on the USA's Political System. The USA and it's people are the big losers either way.

Yes, both are bad candidates but guess what, the UScvoters have to choose one or the other at this point. There is no alternative and let us not even discuss that whack job of Kennedy Jnr.

Given that, I’d rather have someone old and possibly with Parkinson's who is possibly going to die in office than a narcissist, dementia elderly man who will probably live for the full 4 years.

Yes, both are bad candidates but guess what, the UScvoters have to choose one or the other at this point. There is no alternative and let us not even discuss that whack job of Kennedy Jnr.

Given that, I’d rather have someone old and possibly with Parkinson's who is possibly going to die in office than a narcissist, dementia elderly man who will probably live for the full 4 years.
Proof TDS alive and kicking.

An inside job... and the Secret Service used all their connections to hire some goober just out of high school to take the kill shot
Whoosh...

Then explain why both the SS and the Police knew there was a bloke with a rifle on an adjacent rooftop in close proximity minutes before the shooting took place and the footage clearly shows a Police sharpshooter with a gun trained on the shooter but didn't take him out until after he'd let off 5 shots?

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back