Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Whoosh...

Then explain why both the SS and the Police knew there was a bloke with a rifle on an adjacent rooftop in close proximity minutes before the shooting took place and the footage clearly shows a Police sharpshooter with a gun trained on the shooter but didn't take him out until after he'd let off 5 shots?
Because clearly they wanted to give their identified hot shot sharp-shooter plenty of time to take out Trump

Whoosh...

Then explain why both the SS and the Police knew there was a bloke with a rifle on an adjacent rooftop in close proximity minutes before the shooting took place and the footage clearly shows a Police sharpshooter with a gun trained on the shooter but didn't take him out until after he'd let off 5 shots?
Who do you think is lead instigator behind the whole shebang?

Who's up who and who's paying?

Who do you think is lead instigator behind the whole shebang?

Who's up who and who's paying?

You don't think it's strange Kimberly Cheatle is yet to surface with a statement to the media or at least her deputy Ronald Rowe Jr? Both Biden Admin appointees

You don't think it's strange Kimberly Cheatle is yet to surface with a statement to the media or at least her deputy Ronald Rowe Jr? Both Biden Admin appointees

And you say you ain’t a Trump cooker?

All you posting suggests otherwise - this saying seems appropriate- if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck then it probably is a duck.

So do we just change the thread title to facebook boomers conspiracy theories?

Genuinely some of the dumbest blokes on the internet

All the people I’ve spoken to over the past couple of days are disappointed with the Saturdays event in the US. They wished the alternative outcome. Seems to be the general feeling.

A simple question.

Can the secret service take someone out who hasn’t fired a shot? Remember if you go down that path sounds like the movie, Minority Report.

The bigger question - if the secret service knew of this bloke on the roof, why didn’t they inform Trump to leave the stage given he was at significant risk?
Someone with a high powered rifle on top of a rooftop only 130 metres away with it trained on a Presidential candidate ?

C'mon you're not serious...You've answered your own question with your last sentence

All the people I’ve spoken to over the past couple of days are disappointed with the Saturdays event in the US. They wished the alternative outcome. Seems to be the general feeling.
Im not sure what an alternative outcome would have done, you can see when on this thread the desperation to create something that points to a non white male republican voter being the shooter is palpable.

I would suggest given how easily these guys are fooled, if Trump died, the identity of the shooter wouldn't have mattered.

World probably better off, but some initial unrest for sure

And you say you ain’t a Trump cooker?

All you posting suggests otherwise - this saying seems appropriate- if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck then it probably is a duck.
You think I give a flying xxxx what you think, coming from a rabid lefty like you.

Im not sure what an alternative outcome would have done, you can see when on this thread the desperation to create something that points to a non white male republican voter being the shooter is palpable.

I would suggest given how easily these guys are fooled, if Trump died, the identity of the shooter wouldn't have mattered.

World probably better off, but some initial unrest for sure

The world would be a better place with him not in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think at the end of day, i would say its more about the people who support him than just him.

Have you ever met a Trump/MAGA supporter who was a decent human being ?

They say they are because they believe in the magic imaginary friend in the sky.

But if you look closely into Trumps high powered supporter network, they all have an angle. Trump is widely believed to be favorable for the mega wealthy because of his own personal financial position. Or they think he will gift them cushy high powered white house jobs or even plum overseas roles. They con the non rich into thinking he is good for them by shouting GUNS, we hate democrats and illegals stealing jobs.

Its one big massive con job. Its why decent republicans who are your middle just to the right moderates are walking away from MAGA. They are just scum.

Are you saying she ordered a hit on Trump?... Why would she? Because she was appointed by Biden?

Please.

Are you saying she ordered a hit on Trump?... Why would she? Because she was appointed by Biden?

Please.
So you think it was just a massive stuff up, sorry I don't see it that way.

Dead men don't tell stories..

And you forget one gent was killed and 2 others are in critical condition because of the inaction of the Secret Service.

Full story here.

Last edited:
So you think it was just a massive stuff up, sorry I don't see it that way.

Dead men don't tell stories..

And you forget one gent was killed and 2 others are in critical condition because of the inaction of the Secret Service.

Full story here.

If correct in terms of the assertion that the sniper had help then I think the following question defines the answer.

Which party has been most affected by Trump?

Democrats - won last election likely to win this election
Republicans - Trump ousts people from the party, alienates non maga members, turned republicans into an extremists party.

The fact is it was a MAGA rally and by extension the republicans. So it is more likely it was a republican hit job on their own if we want to go down this path.

Throwing stones at the democrats just because they are a political rival is simply too easy. History tells us that any sort of violent act is more likely to be an inside job.

One of us is a fool.:think:

The united states has special councils established all the time and the attorney general is allowed by congress to create them. So this is a wrong decision, incredibly wrong, its why she hid all the information in the fine print and to give the special council time to appeal. All on the back of Clarence Thomas instructions. Lol.

You clearly prematurely ejaculated over this decision with literally no facts. lol.

She dismissed the case as the ultimate win over Jack Smith to delay any possible trial before the election. Jack Smith was about to get her removed anyway. So she swung the axe to end any chances he had.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back