Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

As we get closer to the presidential election, it has become clear the republican party is out of ideas. If I was to guess, they are not only in full panic mode they are in full keep the votes we have got mode and they arent interested right now in attracting new voters.

I can only assume they will use the debates and actual POTUS campaign to attract new voters and for now they are just trying to stop the democrat momentum.

Haha. Excellent from Buttigieg on Project 2025.

“The biggest scandal of the election, the one that actually has the Republicans most afraid, the one that has President Trump doing damage control.. It’s not a criminal cover up (although they have one of those too). It’s not a sex tape. It’s the simple fact that they wrote down their own policies.”

Haha. Excellent from Buttigieg on Project 2025.

“The biggest scandal of the election, the one that actually has the Republicans most afraid, the one that has President Trump doing damage control.. It’s not a criminal cover up (although they have one of those too). It’s not a sex tape. It’s the simple fact that they wrote down their own policies.”

Trump claiming he has nothing to do with Project 2025 even though JD Vance was one of the principle architects along with half of the senior members of the republicans that are Trumps close advisors. Its a terrible look.

Trump looking to host a Jan 6 Awards Ceremony in September. Never mind he is a convicted felon and cant associate with other felons, but he is also facing trial for Jan 6th insurrection himself. So of all the idiotic things to do this ranks as possibly the dumbest thing he has ever done.

There is theories starting to emerge that Trump is trying to promote the idea for another attempt if he loses. Many people are beginning to think Trump knows this election is lost and he is already trying to find ways to circumvent the vote.

I hit Hawaii today. Uber driver says the groundswell for Harris is massive. Everything he said about Trump has been posted here. Without prompting, he rattled off all the negative adjectives Trump has drawn upon himself. "Dumb" was the most used.
Hawaii is a solid blue state. I wonder if you'd get the same response from asking an Uber driver in Texas...

Hawaii is a solid blue state. I wonder if you'd get the same response from asking an Uber driver in Texas...
Yes too true. He's from Texas ironically haha but now living in Hawaii. Says how divided and bitter Americans have become when talking politics. People losing friends and ending relationships over politics. Reckons because of Trump people have been emboldened to become aggressive in everyday life. Saying wearing the red hats is like Nazi Germany's brown shirts...however I haven't seen one MAGA red hat here. Not one. Disappointing. I want to point and laugh.

Yes too true. He's from Texas ironically haha but now living in Hawaii. Says how divided and bitter Americans have become when talking politics. People losing friends and ending relationships over politics. Reckons because of Trump people have been emboldened to become aggressive in everyday life. Saying wearing the red hats is like Nazi Germany's brown shirts...however I haven't seen one MAGA red hat here. Not one. Disappointing. I want to point and laugh.
🤔

Its been the modern trend in a lot of countries though. Not just USA. Both sides of politics have been increasingly desperate to turn every minority group into a victim and its another groups fault. Basically using the divide and conquer approach. Which in turn makes people angry and aggressive. Now both sides have the gall to try and claim they are the party to end the political divide.

The only issue now is Trump hasnt switched from this strategy and is still trying to make everyone victims including himself.

If you mean that I was raised better than to point and laugh at people in the street, then I guess you've got me.
No one hear is blaming your parents for how you turned out.

But pointing at laughing at MAGA in Australia is very much the correct course of action, as we should laugh at modern Nazis.

Making them the joke removes any power they think they had. You only need to see how effective calling them weird has been.

I'm pretty sure your parents,were refering to not pointing and laughing at people less fortunate than you (you know, disabled, homeless, in a persecuted minority group). Perhaps you should focus on that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This really isn't that suprising.

Whilst Harris is a 'lefty'in the US , she wouldn't be a lefty here.

Interesting to see the type of Australians who would vote Trump.

Unsurprisingly its a lot of One Nation voters...make of that what you will.

This really isn't that suprising.

Whilst Harris is a 'lefty'in the US , she wouldn't be a lefty here.

Interesting to see the type of Australians who would vote Trump.

Unsurprisingly its a lot of One Nation voters...make of that what you will.

Basically Trump voters are made up of several groups.

1. The rich who think he will give them tax cuts
2. Anti government types
3. Those who hate other groups that Trump has sold himself as the savior against other groups.
4. Those who see a billionaire and think he knows what he is doing
5. The politically ignorant who live off 3 word slogans
6. The dumbest society can offer and that are living proof their mum should have swallowed.

Edit> Id say a majority of those who are semi intelligent and supporting Trump are merely holding out that he will give them tax cuts and ease cost of living. He will give tax cuts to the filthy rich but thats it.

The video is real .. he's flogging fantasy cards of himself in an NFT format

It's more grift (we're gunna fun together) like his bibles and his sports shoes

What he is doing is using phrases like limited edition, hoping supporters will think they will be of value some day and they will buy them. There is probably some grifters who have bought the lot already and are trying to on sell them for a profit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back