Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad to report due to “scheduling issues” no more debates/forums for my race.

The issues weren’t mine.

In case you guys wondered 😂

Sad to report due to “scheduling issues” no more debates/forums for my race.

The issues weren’t mine.

In case you guys wondered 😂
Honestly the way you spoke I can only imagine why they wouldn't want to do it again.

Good luck, I hope you get the W

(Excerpt)

SIERRA VISTA – Nearly 80 people attended a Sept. 9 election forum hosted by the NAACP in Sierra Vista. There were 11 candidates participating, but two received much of the attention – Scott Eckstein and Lori Zucco, the respective Democratic and Republican nominees for Cochise County Attorney.

There is only one month to go before early voting begins for the 2024 General Election. And the race for county attorney is one of the most significant choices to come before Cochise County voters in years.

“Having this chance to weigh in this year on who the new county attorney will be and what approach they will bring is such a big opportunity for Cochise County voters,” Kimmie Garcia said after the NAACP event. “But I want to vote on merit and what’s best here for us long range not simply blue or red.”….

One reason many unaffiliated voters know so little about Eckstein or Zucco is that neither planned to run for county attorney this year. Longtime County Attorney Brian McIntyre was running unopposed for another four-year term until he agreed to have his candidacy voided in April for noncompliance with Arizona’s election laws….

Zucco filed her Republican primary write-in candidacy paperwork with the Cochise County Elections Department a few hours before the legal challenge to McIntyre’s status was filed in court. Eckstein filed as a write-in for the Democratic Party nominee soon after.

Many political observers see Zucco has having a significant advantage going into November because Cochise County has nearly 36,000 registered Republicans compared to roughly 21,000 Democrats.

Last edited:
Honestly the way you spoke I can only imagine why they wouldn't want to do it again.

Good luck, I hope you get the W
Appreciate it mate.

And yes, not surprised she found reasons not to go 1-1

(Excerpt)

SIERRA VISTA – Nearly 80 people attended a Sept. 9 election forum hosted by the NAACP in Sierra Vista. There were 11 candidates participating, but two received much of the attention – Scott Eckstein and Lori Zucco, the respective Democratic and Republican nominees for Cochise County Attorney.

There is only one month to go before early voting begins for the 2024 General Election. And the race for county attorney is one of the most significant choices to come before Cochise County voters in years.

“Having this chance to weigh in this year on who the new county attorney will be and what approach they will bring is such a big opportunity for Cochise County voters,” Kimmie Garcia said after the NAACP event. “But I want to vote on merit and what’s best here for us long range not simply blue or red.”….

One reason many unaffiliated voters know so little about Eckstein or Zucco is that neither planned to run for county attorney this year. Longtime County Attorney Brian McIntyre was running unopposed for another four-year term until he agreed to have his candidacy voided in April for noncompliance with Arizona’s election laws….

Zucco filed her Republican primary write-in candidacy paperwork with the Cochise County Elections Department a few hours before the legal challenge to McIntyre’s status was filed in court. Eckstein filed as a write-in for the Democratic Party nominee soon after.

Many political observers see Zucco has having a significant advantage going into November because Cochise County has nearly 36,000 registered Republicans compared to roughly 21,000 Democrats.
Gee good luck mate

Statistically, people who enrol to vote mostly turn up to vote.

... maybe not for later elections, but definitely for the election which prompted them to enrol.

Im just staggered MAGA are astonished Elon Musk, Kid Rock and Hulk Hogan didnt have the same affect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't get me wrong, I am sure Kamala will get caughting lying and she shouldn't lie

But it doesn't make it less humorous that a Trump supporter would care. Especially the unhinged ones like we have on these boards who literally believe every lie Trump makes.

We only love guns when they’re killing chikdren. Leave our man baby alone.

They are trying for a sympathy vote. They are getting desperate now.

Why would anyone need to kill him, he is doing a fine job by himself stuffing things up.

Wasn’t it on his golf course? So even his own are trying to knock him off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back