Intra Club Match - Replay up @ saints.com.au

Remove this Banner Ad

Still no official word from the club about the potential streaming of the intra club match. Has there been any updates that I'm not aware of?

too far away... We want it NOW
tumblr_m5abo4NU5k1rrycbpo1_500.png

Still no official word from the club about the potential streaming of the intra club match. Has there been any updates that I'm not aware of?
Yes I've spoken to Lisa Laing head of community and confirmed it with her. There will be a stream.

Commentary?

(I know I'm getting greedy but I have a 1.5 hour commute every day and would love some good entertainment :)
Not too sure mate I hope so

Will they be shelling cans? I'm bugged if I'm going to enjoy this one sober if I have another option...

26* with a bit of cloud cover people... get around it! :beercheers:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes I've spoken to Lisa Laing head of community and confirmed it with her. There will be a stream.

Thanks GJD from those of us out of town. Now I know at least what I'm doing between 1am and 3am on Thursday morning!

By the way this is what I see outside my window at the moment!

thumbnail_IMG_1132.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
They sold tinnies there last year so I'd imagine it'd be the same, at least you'd bloody hope so.
Im sure there will be Dare Iced coffee being sold/hopefully given away so if worst comes to worst take a flask with some Irish whiskey in it to add to your Dare! haha
usually have cans for sale at the TBO intraclub games previously so hopefully will be the same this year as I will be having a couple

While the rest of us take it easy with our 5-6 day a week work commitments. :rolleyes:

#hardknocklifeforBarrels
#putoutyourweekends

:p
Oh hush.

Mostly I'm a day-to-day assignment type; this one will go over a couple of days and require reassessment mid-way. It's a flog of a job.

Any specifics on streaming the game? I'm just about to explode from lack on games...been watching games from last year, like methadone, just keeping me going. ....

Remove this Banner Ad

Intra Club Match - Replay up @ saints.com.au

Remove this Banner Ad

Back