InVisyble Judd *MB Thread*

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: InVisyble Judd

And have even more money flow out of the game to players and player managers.

Not sure you've really thought that plan through.

Speaking of money- how many cents in the dollar did St Kilda pay its creditors when it when broke?????

Might want to get your facts right before you post. The websites you listed don't exist. You're referring to EFC paying internet agreements for Lloyd and Hird to write articles on essendonfc.com.au

No he's talking about an agreement where Essendon tried to be too clever by half and exploit the rules.

They declared it, the AFL thought it was nonsense and Essendon were fined.

It's a completely different situation to under-the-table payments and fraudulant stat decs like in Carlton's case though.

Guys no news here. Most clubs have a number of these arrangements, in fact atleast 10 players at each club have external arrangements with club sponsors etc.

Speaking of money- how many cents in the dollar did St Kilda pay its creditors when it when broke?????

Hopefully in the case of Carlton - nothing (who were the ONLY creditor that voted against the club continuing)

Unlike your pathetic, low-life rabble, we sorted out our problems and didn't get on all fours and beg for AFL assistance.

Fancy being that pathetic that your cheat to finish stone motherless last. :D

The AFL were bending over backwards to get Judd back to Victoria. They may have over-reached a little in doing so. Nothing new for them though. I think Carlton could still have got Judd without the Visy deal but you know it really hasn't helped them paying Judd that much. He seems a very contented man to me, still a good player but not playing with the same passion/hunger he had at West Coast.
Amazing in Perth WC and Freo guys get paid an awful lot to do 10sec grabs on the news once a week
Rick Hart ads on TV
Pav owning half of East Freo
etc etc
It is a situation every club faces so nobody should be throwing stones.
Well OK maybe Melb and Rich players don't get "bonuses" as who would be a player any company would want as a figurehead!

Hopefully in the case of Carlton - nothing (who were the ONLY creditor that voted against the club continuing)

Unlike your pathetic, low-life rabble, we sorted out our problems and didn't get on all fours and beg for AFL assistance.

Fancy being that pathetic that your cheat to finish stone motherless last. :D

How many years did you tank and get number one draft picks???? But wait- I know your answer- only Carlton tank right???

I cant understand how or WHY the AFL ticked off on this... I mean if its because they want Judd back in Victoria there is a real problem. I mean with the fixture and this incident the AFL is compromising the INTEGRITY OF THE GAME FOR $$$

Unfortunately the AFL have been doing this for years. The Melbourne media appear incapable of criticising the AFL commission on anything. In fact some journos eg Caro are blatantly mouth pieces for Dimwit and his cronies. Its up to us fans to be vocal about it and hold them to account.

Judd:

Judd attended Caulfield Grammar School, and attained an ENTER score of 96.20 on his Victorian Certificate of Education. He is currently studying for a Master of Business Administration degree, and has previously completed university courses in Media Studies and Corporate Governance.

Hodge:

-

You reap what you sow.

Good article by Mark Robinon in the Hun this morning, pointing out the clear problems facing th AFL through sponsors "employing" footy players in dubious roles.

I say dubious, because by his own admission, Judd sometimes puts in no hours a week, but sometimes up to 4-5 hours. Wow. That's about $7500 per hour!

The AFL has rubber stamped this deal, so as they say in the classics, if you can't beat them, join them ...

I have it on very good authority that Luke Hodge is extremely pasionate about the health benefits of fruit juice. One of Hawthorn's board members is also the owner of Boost Juice. I see a very clear partnership here, for a million a year, Hodgey can wear a Boost Juice cap and give out discount vouchers at all footy clinics and school visits he does. He could also punch out a couple of ads and maybe just visit a few Boost Juice outlets just to keep the staff happy.

Please don't compare Judd to that hack again... i thought someone made a rule about this... Mod's Red Card this freak....

See Carlton, you're not the only team which can rort the rules.

We are also the only team that has Judd....

Go figure....

All in all a when rounded troll, but comparing judd to hodge and gardiner lost its impact....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheating Carlton are happy to be the most hated group of filth in Australia.

They just don't care. Judd is just another decent bloke that has gone from champ to cheating greedy w***er..

What happens when football finishes Chris?? Money will never buy back your soul..

Cheating Carlton are happy to be the most hated group of filth in Australia.

They just don't care. Judd is just another decent bloke that has gone from champ to cheating greedy w***er..

What happens when football finishes Chris?? Money will never buy back your soul..
You are sooooo wrong
I really value your opinion Lazyboy.
What is your take on the troubles in China?

But wait- I know your answer- only Carlton tank right???

Personally, I reckon you were a pathetic rabble and that's why you 'won' 3 spoons.

I give credit where it's due. :thumbsu:

Unfortunately the AFL have been doing this for years. The Melbourne media appear incapable of criticising the AFL commission on anything. In fact some journos eg Caro are blatantly mouth pieces for Dimwit and his cronies. Its up to us fans to be vocal about it and hold them to account.

but if you voice up you get told by the media and any fan who buys the crap from the media that you are a no-nothing piece of scum, thus returning the money to the AFL because those with an opinion are not taken seriously

I have it on very good authority that Luke Hodge is extremely pasionate about the health benefits of fruit juice. One of Hawthorn's board members is also the owner of Boost Juice.

I can just see the slogan. "You too can become a washed up lard ass with Boost"

I hear that Joel Selwood apparently considers himself an expert in fruit

See Carlton, you're not the only team which can rort the rules. You're just the only one that does.

Lol. Sorry mate, Selwood already has an ambassador role with the NAB along with a couple of promotional roles with Asics & Smiths - or what... Robbo didn't write an article about it?

Remove this Banner Ad

InVisyble Judd *MB Thread*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back