Status
Not open for further replies.
RwjGntP.jpg

ill go!

1) gardening gloves! wtf?
2) green and white, flexing to his mate
3) green and white - skinny jeans?
4) blue hoodie - playing with phone
I play with my phone between sets. Because I get bored, but want a good rest between sets. It's either that or sit and stare around the gym, which is just weird

I can see 2 fellas posing in jeans, another playing on his phone and then the gardener.

No one is serious to train!
Well you can't see a guy playing on his phone. He could quite easily be doing hammer curls (with shit form) and has the weight at the top of the movement

People talk at the gym, people use phones at the gym. It doesn't indicate 'seriousness'

Well you can't see a guy playing on his phone. He could quite easily be doing hammer curls (with shit form) and has the weight at the top of the movement

People talk at the gym, people use phones at the gym. It doesn't indicate 'seriousness'
Well if he was serious his form would be better, and he is not dressed for the gym, he looks like a Wayne Kerr

Well if he was serious his form would be better, and he is not dressed for the gym, he looks like a Wayne Kerr
The people I mock in gym are the condescending douchebags and ones who act like morons
Calling a bloke a w***er because he has bad form and isn't dressed properly is the attitude that causes a lot of people to be afraid to start up weight training. I had shit form when I started, but the more I got into it the better I got, the more invested I became
If he's acting like a ****wit sure pot him for anything

I'm interested. Biomechanically what is wrong with his form. If you're gonna condescend you're gonna need to show you're not in the same basket

The people I mock in gym are the condescending douchebags and ones who act like morons
Calling a bloke a ****** because he has bad form and isn't dressed properly is the attitude that causes a lot of people to be afraid to start up weight training. I had shit form when I started, but the more I got into it the better I got, the more invested I became
If he's acting like a ******* sure pot him for anything

I'm interested. Biomechanically what is wrong with his form. If you're gonna condescend you're gonna need to show you're not in the same basket
You said your form was shit I was only going by what you told me, as for your clothes the gardener is dressed better for the gym, as for being afraid get over yourself

You said your form was shit I was only going by what you told me, as for your clothes the gardener is dressed better for the gym, as for being afraid get over yourself
So you don't actually know if his form is correct or not? But you also said he'd be doing it right if he was serious? So if you don't know if his form is correct, doesn't that mean you're not serious

That's the opposite of "getting over yourself". Have you seen the way some people act at gym? I've had to have a crack a few times at people mocking overweight people in the weights area. I've had mates go to gyms get mocked and give up because of it

Your attitude is one that helps no one. We should be encouraging people to exercise. Not bagging them out.

Thank **** you don't go to gyms.

So you don't actually know if his form is correct or not? But you also said he'd be doing it right if he was serious? So if you don't know if his form is correct, doesn't that mean you're not serious

That's the opposite of "getting over yourself". Have you seen the way some people act at gym? I've had to have a crack a few times at people mocking overweight people in the weights area. I've had mates go to gyms get mocked and give up because of it

Your attitude is one that helps no one. We should be encouraging people to exercise. Not bagging them out.

Thank **** you don't go to gyms.
I don't care if there overweight, well done for having a go.

I dislike jeans, posing in the mirrors and mobile phones in the gym, that's why I started training at home, if that's not you don't take it personal.

I'm not a stereo type your suggesting, I used to hate waiting for a bench only to have a group posing in there night club clothes doing half reps.

I'd rather see a 100kg grandma having a go or asking for help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't care if there overweight, well done for having a go.

I dislike jeans, posing in the mirrors and mobile phones in the gym, that's why I started training at home, if that's not you don't take it personal.

I'm not a stereo type your suggesting, I used to hate waiting for a bench only to have a group posing in there night club clothes doing half reps.

I'd rather see a 100kg grandma having a go or asking for help.
You are exactly a stereotype.

You jump all over the place. You're a gym nazi, but one who has no idea what he's on about. First you bag a go in the photo for using his phone, it's pointed out that there's no proof he is and he might be doing something with bad form, so you bag him for that

You bag guys for posing/wearing jeans when neither are doing that. ****, who knows maybe they are in a rest period and are discussing form points for their next set.

You're that person who sees a gym meme and thinks it's real. You seem like the type who watches bro science videos and doesn't get they're a piss take. Using "half reps" to bag someone is a great example. Plenty of people use half reps in training for a reason. Then you go the cliche "chicken legs" because he's wearing pants.

If someone is being a ****wit, bagging others or misusing shit in the gym bag them. But all your complaints are just "gym bro 101"

i love going to the gym
I loved going to my old gym
Not so much Goodlife
They have one incline barbell bench and it's now broken. They have three barbell benches and one is broken. And they only have 5 moveable benches. Chest day is terrible to plan

I loved going to my old gym
Not so much Goodlife
They have one incline barbell bench and it's now broken. They have three barbell benches and one is broken. And they only have 5 moveable benches. Chest day is terrible to plan

may i ask which goodlife?

Mooroolbark/Docklands

i myself once trained at goodlife in the eastern suburbs. was a good place, but i had to move on for personal reasons. also, shitted me whenever i walked in i always sung "welcome to the good life, welcome to the good li-ifffeeeee" to myself

i myself once trained at goodlife in the eastern suburbs. was a good place, but i had to move on for personal reasons. also, shitted me whenever i walked in i always sung "welcome to the good life, welcome to the good li-ifffeeeee" to myself
I used to go to a non corporate gym was good. But the owner was a dick and tried to rip us off so I left. Now at Goodlife and regret it. They sign on more and more members despite not having the equipment to handle a huge influx. And they hire trainers who have no clue and don't give a shit about their clients. Half the equipment is stuffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back