Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough
I use the cage for both but then I dont have to share equipment
Tbh I dont know how you guys and girls put up with going to a public gym

i like getting out of the house, walking up the stairs (parking close though) and the smells and sounds of the gym hitting me in the face. Having others working out makes me wanna do more.

i like getting out of the house, walking up the stairs (parking close though) and the smells and sounds of the gym hitting me in the face. Having others working out makes me wanna do more.

I could do without the protein fart smells

Interesting how we are all diff
I'm the total opposite
Can't stand other people around in my space, hate the smell etc
The selfie taking pouters do my head in

Also I have a tendency to laugh at people that can't put their arms down by their sides and that's prob gonna get me punched in the face lol

Interesting how we are all diff
I'm the total opposite
Can't stand other people around in my space, hate the smell etc
The selfie taking pouters do my head in

Also I have a tendency to laugh at people that can't put their arms down by their sides and that's prob gonna get me punched in the face lol

havent seen any of those where im at. thank god

That the owner(s) at my gym insist that everyone learn how to deadlift with a trap bar (probably cos they don’t know how to teach/progress a straight bar) but then get confused when after a month or two when they program in regular deads no one has any idea what they’re doing.

*edit*
Also, campaigners that don’t listen
When benching; “ok, make sure each rep goes all the way down and touches your chest”; member proceeds to lower the bar down about a 1/4 of the way

Last edited:
Saw a guy the other day doing arm swings to warm up, but he “accidentally” caught his shirt with his hand on the way through, and stood there looking at his abs for a few seconds. This happened after every set.

If u need to do that shit and post on social media for everyone to see how big your arms are or how good your butt looks in yoga pants you've got probs
Imo.
Completely agree. ****en ******s. Look at me look at me.

Saw a guy the other day doing arm swings to warm up, but he “accidentally” caught his shirt with his hand on the way through, and stood there looking at his abs for a few seconds. This happened after every set.
burst out laughing reading this.

If u need to do that shit and post on social media for everyone to see how big your arms are or how good your butt looks in yoga pants you've got probs
Imo.

i have no problems if fit women who work hard for a nice behind want to take selfies and pose.

#metoo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imo.

Interesting to hear what issues said people might have?

I’ve posted shirtless selfies in my training days when I was low body fat.

He's a weird one, also has a habit of doing dumbbell tricep extensions with his face basically pressed up on the mirror
****s sake lol. Burst out again. I'm just gonna enter this thread everyday for my daily lols.

Interesting to hear what issues said people might have?

I’ve posted shirtless selfies in my training days when I was low body fat.
In change room mirrors or subtlety is fine. People who get in the way taking them though ....

And more hot girl yoga pants and less ‘skips leg day’ bloke arms selfies though :D

I've gone from a big commercial gym to a really small commercial gym that really only has one of everything.

This same 50kg manlet I see in there most days is always doing the same exercise; 20kg dumbbell curls using nothing but his back in some kind of 'fish flapping on the deck' motion.

I've gone from a big commercial gym to a really small commercial gym that really only has one of everything.

This same 50kg manlet I see in there most days is always doing the same exercise; 20kg dumbbell curls using nothing but his back in some kind of 'fish flapping on the deck' motion.

im laughing here imagining the fish flap

Don't underestimate the fish flap - when you're stuck on the bottom of a pack holding the footy, bring out the fish flap to trick the umpire that you're trying to get the ball out. It would be unlucky to have a free kick paid against you if you're doing the fish flap

I like the old pretend to try and handball the ball out when lyin on your front. then realise no one is on top of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back