Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just found my first annoying habit...
******* people that box. The noises are terrible. Like go to a boxing Gym not a regular Gym.

I've just found my first annoying habit...
******* people that box. The noises are terrible. Like go to a boxing Gym not a regular Gym.
Ha, you just reminded me of a weirdo non regular I saw at my gym a few weeks ago.. shadow-boxing the lat pulldown machine.

It's a small gym, nobody could use the machine until he was finished. Weird looking dude too.

isn't there an area to the side or separate room folks can do this at your gym? seems weird that it would be in the weight area

It's in a separate area but you can still hear them. Separate by a door and walls but it's not right to the top

Saw a guy yesterday walk over to a plaster wall, throw about 15 limp-wristed punches in to it, then pick up 2kg dumbells and do front raises with the worst form I've ever seen. afterwards he spent a good 20 minutes staring intensely at his phone, occasionally looking up to stare at people.

My wife and the plumber shifted my rack in the garage to the side so he could get his gear through ...didn't put it back...fckers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Staff that are rude for no apparent reason. Asked a girl on the desk the other day if getting a coffee machine was in the works (there one at the sister gym up the road), she went into a long brusque rant about how they have a salt room here so that makes up for it, about how many cafes are close by, and about how painful that other coffee machine is for staff so she really hopes not.

I was slowly edging away, not engaging with the irrelevant points, just saying "so, not in the works then.." a couple of times... I think she was still talking as I'd turned in the other direction.

Staff that are rude for no apparent reason. Asked a girl on the desk the other day if getting a coffee machine was in the works (there one at the sister gym up the road), she went into a long brusque rant about how they have a salt room here so that makes up for it, about how many cafes are close by, and about how painful that other coffee machine is for staff so she really hopes not.

I was slowly edging away, not engaging with the irrelevant points, just saying "so, not in the works then.." a couple of times... I think she was still talking as I'd turned in the other direction.

See, if the gym had a coffee machine she would’ve had her caffeine fix and wouldn’t be so cranky.

See, if the gym had a coffee machine she would’ve had her caffeine fix and wouldn’t be so cranky.

This girl actually admitted to my wife recently (who was chatting with her there) that she sometimes gets moody with customers and regrets it

Today my wife nearly asked her about a coffee machine too but couldn't go through with it.

This girl actually admitted to my wife recently (who was chatting with her there) that she sometimes gets moody with customers and regrets it

Today my wife nearly asked her about a coffee machine too but couldn't go through with it.

I think you should name the gym and the receptionist so Bigfooty members can periodically go in and ask her about the coffee machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back