Is anyone going to the Swans vs Bombers at North Sydney Oval?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydneyfan

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2000
Brisbanópolis
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
S’roos, Brisbane Lions, N Syd Bears
Is anyone going to the Sydney vs Essendon pre-season match at North Sydney Oval on Saturday 10th February at 4pm. It should be a good match at a great, picturesque ground (though the ground is small, it'll make the SCG look big).

I'd say that there would easily be about 10,000 to 12,000 to watch the Swans take on last year's Premiers.

I remember going to a pre-season match at Macquarie Uni against Essendon a couple of years back and couldn't believe the size of the crowd which went to the match.

i'll be there Sydneyfan - just try and stop me !

Remember that Macquarie game too - the crowd was absolutely huge for a scratch practice game with nil publicity on a scorching hot afternoon.

see you at north sydney maybe ?

cheers

Yep, i'll be there. I'll be interesting to watch an Aussie Rules match at NSO. Over the years I've seen Rugby League, Cricket and Soccer played there, but up until have never seen an Aussie Rules match there. I'll say a few footys will be kicked out of the ground when the teams are kicking for goal!

I'll definately be there,
i dont care if i have to travel 10 hours to get there, i'll be there!!

------------------
cheer cheer the red and the white,honor the name by day and by night

Wow seeing the Swans and Bombers running around North Sydney Oval will be a change to seeing the Local team run around there.

I would have been there if i wasnt living in Melbourne and Up there, coz it would have been good too see.

Mags

Remove this Banner Ad

Back