Is Brisbane the worst top two side ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Weakish season, perennially strong teams have fallen away apart from Geelong. This premiership is up for grabs.

You've gone from calling us "opportunists" last year to "premiership up for grabs" this year ? Selective amnesia much?

Does our team sleeping in hotel rooms while Vic clubs are all in the comfort of their beds every night make this the "greatest ever" in your eyes? :p

We got a chartered plane to Adelaide, big advantage, we would have lost if we flew Qantas.

Making us fly and making sure we miss our Brownlow medallist on field (as his injured calf wouldn't suit hours of flying and sitting idle) is a bigger conspiracy to me.

They even let Adelaide fly a day early so they can sleep in the comfort of their own beds !!! Unbelievable !!

Making us fly and making sure we miss our Brownlow medallist on field (as his injured calf wouldn't suit hours of flying and sitting idle) is a bigger conspiracy to me.

They even let Adelaide fly a day early so they can sleep in the comfort of their own beds !!! Unbelievable !!
What goal advantage is own beds?

3 goals?
With Mum cooking and washing for you = 5 goals?

Any other advantages to factor in?

You've gone from calling us "opportunists" last year to "premiership up for grabs" this year ? Selective amnesia much?

Does our team sleeping in hotel rooms while Vic clubs are all in the comfort of their beds every night make this the "greatest ever" in your eyes? :p

It's definitely time for the Lions to put up or shut up in 2021. Melbourne and the Bulldogs in the top 2, Port the other team in the 4. If 2020 wasn't the biggest opportunity ever handed to the Lions, then 2021 is pretty close.

It's definitely time for the Lions to put up or shut up in 2021. Melbourne and the Bulldogs in the top 2, Port the other team in the 4. If 2020 wasn't the biggest opportunity ever handed to the Lions, then 2021 is pretty close.

Haha we will be in the premiership window for 10 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lions spending too much time in hub environments this year, it's enabling the players to bond. This is an unfair advantage. If they played all of their games at home they would spend too much time fighting with the missus thus affecting their on field performances.

Let's review your opportunist comment first and how wrong you were before we go to what happens in finals with us.

May be you should create a separate thread for that. This is about top 2 finish and not finals.

wait so a Lions fan bumped this thread when they beat... Adelaide

ok then
The reason I bumped it was because the Eagles got smashed and looks like they are on the way down not us and it was their supporters carrying on in this thread previously.

By the way it looks as though you don't rate your own team. Did you know that they have beaten Geelong and Melbourne this year?

The reason I bumped it was because the Eagles got smashed and looks like they are on the way down not us and it was their supporters carrying on in this thread previously.

By the way it looks as though you don't rate your own team. Did you know that they have beaten Geelong and Melbourne this year?

It’s a coping mechanism for him. Beats chest when they win (even if it is pure fluke) and plays the rebuilding card when they don’t. Quite sad tbh.

Let's review your opportunist comment first and how wrong you were before we go to what happens in finals with us.

May be you should create a separate thread for that. This is about top 2 finish and not finals.

Last year they would have finished midtable if not for the gift of COVID. The only left their state three times I got smashed twice I think.

Very weak season this year with good teams falling away in tandem, top 4 filled with flakes you normally wouldn't trust in finals but they will be playing each other so someone will have to win it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Brisbane the worst top two side ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back