FTA-TV Is Glenn Jakovich the most annoying commentator EVER?

Remove this Banner Ad

He's in the box for the Foxtel Cup game on now. Already stuffed up a few player's names, and the match hasn't even started. He's in for a good one, plenty of comments about the Perth team's work rate no doubt.

He is everywhere in Perth. I've seen him numerous times about the place na he's on about 3 ads on TV.
My brother's friend went on a biology excursion to AQWA to dissect a fish and Jakovich was the one who taught them! :eek:

Years ago whilst I was at TAFE there was a big 'worksafe' poster on the classroom wall in which some comedian had decided to draw a massive penis on Jako's head. Highly immature I know but it still makes me laugh.

The other funny thing was the teacher didn't remove it, was just left there for the whole year.

"If you want to tackle, you'll tackle. It's not about technique, it's about wanting to tackle". He's been getting around a bit of late. Two games in a row the last couple of weeks. Foxtel obviously looking for the comedic angle

"If you want to tackle, you'll tackle. It's not about technique, it's about wanting to tackle". He's been getting around a bit of late. Two games in a row the last couple of weeks. Foxtel obviously looking for the comedic angle

That is Forrest Gumpesque

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol'd so hard when he got the sub wrong.

'Sorry about that boys'

Classic Jacko. Put a $50 note in his coat.

Hilarious. :cool:

Champagne Comedy.

champagne-comedy.gif

Classic Jacko. Put a $50 note in his coat.

Hilarious. :cool:

Yeah had me in stiches too.
looked like he was trying to remember who was standing next to him,I didnt think he was going to say his name.
wheres the petition to get him back upstairs.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Is Glenn Jakovich the most annoying commentator EVER?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back