Is Griffiths anouncing himself

Remove this Banner Ad

shit Id love him to come out and really get amongst it this saturday against the GC..leave him at FF , push JR up to CHF

Agree 100% with this. Im not sure why so many people are against Riewoldt playing up the ground, it seems like his delivery into the forward line is excellent when he is given the opportunity. He played a terrific game against St Kilda last year when he spent quite a bit of time up the ground. It might also be easier on Griffiths body playing him out of the goal square? Not as much ground to cover.

We have 3 giants up foward that are going to give just about every team nightmares for years to come.

Riewoldt 195cm
Griffiths 198cm
Vickery 200cm

There isnt a backline in the afl that has 3 monster defenders that are all top quality if not 2 at least 1 is going to have a party each week.

Take turns & keep the opposition guessing about which monster to cover,The only thing that i really wish for is Troy Taylor to come back.

Troy is now 191-192 cm tall & Plays big and small,Could of really been the player that the opposition had no match for.

i was very impressed by this game, i thought he had so much more of it than he did though. once he starts doubling his possession tally he could be a weapon.

we he unleashed his hoof i was down at the windsor hotel and when he got the ball i yelled out "unleash!" theh a few asian people gave me a bemused look

Hate to come on for the first time in a year just to brag..but I'll do it anyway. Here is a quote from my response to a Phantom draft in Oct 2009:

"This would be my preference for the RFC. Martin and Griffiths - 2 topliners in their respective roles"

It's on page 9 of my Post history for the disbelievers. See you next year.

When his AFL career is finished with which hopefully won't be a long time, you would say a very lucrative NFL career would be in his sights.
Absolutly massive kick.

We have 3 giants up foward that are going to give just about every team nightmares for years to come.

Riewoldt 195cm
Griffiths 198cm
Vickery 200cm

There isnt a backline in the afl that has 3 monster defenders that are all top quality if not 2 at least 1 is going to have a party each week.

Take turns & keep the opposition guessing about which monster to cover,The only thing that i really wish for is Troy Taylor to come back.

Troy is now 191-192 cm tall & Plays big and small,Could of really been the player that the opposition had no match for.

don't we know it, I wonder how much longer before the secrets out, that combination will be bloody unstoppable:thumbsu:

Could he challenge Billy Brownless for the longest kick in the AFL?

Where is a wheat silo when you need them!

I can see Nahas struggling once clubs have done their homework on the fitter 2011 version. Taylor would be a good upgrade

He already is struggling since then, would have no problem if they traded him end of season while he has some value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of Morton we could have some blokes that make a big difference next year who were unsighted this year for various reasons.
Morton, Connors, Moore, Astbury, Grimes, White, Griffiths, Nason,Taylor and Webberley.
The bold maybe best 22.

BLOODY TROY TAYLOR .............. He will be the misssing Link in our foward line.

Hope the club can turn that kid around & bring him back
Well I have good second hand information from a friend of mine, who works with a chick who is fairly close to TT. He is apparently on the pi$$ and has been puttting on weight. I think we need to forget about this lad all together, unforently. :(

Well I have good second hand information from a friend of mine, who works with a chick who is fairly close to TT. He is apparently on the pi$$ and has been puttting on weight. I think we need to forget about this lad all together, unforently. :(

was that before or after he left Punt Rd, fair dinkum if we ever waste our time on some juvenille delinquent again, I'll spew up:eek:

Unfortunate to hear. He'll never know how good life could be earning $220,000 a year. I suppose as long as he's happy!

was that before or after he left Punt Rd, fair dinkum if we ever waste our time on some juvenille delinquent again, I'll spew up:eek:

Something tells me you're better off picking up flash in the pan players like this when they're mid-twenties. They don't figure it out unti then. In his defence it's just another reminder of how young they are. He's just 19.

There was a article in the Herald Sun on the weekend of the indigenous round with a quote from his brother saying Troy was more worried about what time the bottle shop opened then playing footy:rolleyes:
Just delist him end of season, he will just turn out one of those guys that when its too late and pissed away an opportunity to really make something of himself and has nothing going for him and regretting it.
**** him done more then enough for him.

TT is a goner, drinks all day with no interest in playing for the club that has given him an opportunity and saved him from jail time. Delist him straight after seasons end

Fixed it for you

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Griffiths anouncing himself

Remove this Banner Ad

Back