Is Josh Fraser putting himself in the PSD?

Remove this Banner Ad

The first I heard of this unrest was today, but I would be staggered if Fraser walked out on Collingwood. I'd also be screaming at the Blues to get him, because he's an excellent player.

I think the Pies have thrashed him something fierce in the last few years, and he struggles against the really big boys... but with Wood coming it to split the duties, Fraser is worth whatever he's asking.

He'll sign.

But if he doesn't.... :eek:

With trade options now out of the question, Fraser's bargaining position has now improved massively. The Fox article is old-hat and the deal is still not done. It stuns me that this has been allowed to drag along to this point. IMO we do have cause for worry. There is obviously some major sticking point in negotiations and we COULD lose him for nothing.

As much as I'd like to see the possibility of Fraser coming to Carlton, what would his motivation be for leaving?

Pat Cash? Surely Lexus and the like have plenty to offer?

Has anything been mentioned on SEN in regards to his position?

With trade options now out of the question, Fraser's bargaining position has now improved massively. The Fox article is old-hat and the deal is still not done. It stuns me that this has been allowed to drag along to this point. IMO we do have cause for worry. There is obviously some major sticking point in negotiations and we COULD lose him for nothing.
Or we could just pay him what he wants with the plenty of room we have in the salary cap...

Worst case scenario, we pay him more than we otherwise would have wanted to - We're not going to lose him.

I agree, Josh should be one of the highest paid at the club. He has had to perform beyond his personal expections because the club has failed to recruit quality ruckman. From his first year he was throen into the liod den and done really well. With Wood at the club hopefully we will see Josh get the help and rest up forward that he needs to perform at his best. If the Pies don't give him want he demands (as long as win-win for both) they are stupid. They have held on to Richards for too many years by their own fault of not recruiting well for ruckman. Not criticising our recruitment as that speaks for himself, we will have key position players of class in the decade to come. Josh has been a great servant, had to do a lot from a young age, we need him, so lets pay him accordingly. He is also important to the club for his character.

If he is holding the club to ransom, we should pay him what he wants then piss him off in a trade at the end of next season. FFS if you dont want to play for Collingwood, you know where the door is Josh. We have done right by him, its time for him to do right by the club.

If he is holding the club to ransom, we should pay him what he wants then piss him off in a trade at the end of next season. FFS if you dont want to play for Collingwood, you know where the door is Josh. We have done right by him, its time for him to do right by the club.

Means nothing these days mate look at that big girl called Judd.:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Means nothing these days mate look at that big girl called Judd.:thumbsdown:
Very true. Judd has been found out to be a money hungry whore. But enough about that flog.
I dont want anyone at the club that doesnt want to be there, holds us to ransom, or cant tow the line. If your heart aint 100% black and white, then Piss right off.

Very true. Judd has been found out to be a money hungry whore. But enough about that flog.
I dont want anyone at the club that doesnt want to be there, holds us to ransom, or cant tow the line. If your heart aint 100% black and white, then Piss right off.
whos your bigest lost in 2007 bucks or swanny? i think josh might judd have seen the light?

sorry dropped the i just juddly happy a enjoying my drink:p

I know your probably a guy, but still I think this might apply to you:

Stripper.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Josh Fraser putting himself in the PSD?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back