Analysis Is Leppa the Right Man for the Job?

2 Years in, Is Leppa the Right Man for the Job?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not like he's dying or anything. He's just losing his job....... Which he'll get a dam nice payout for. Why people get so sensitive over things

You pick some odd hills to die on.

Its not like he's dying or anything. He's just losing his job....... Which he'll get a dam nice payout for. Why people get so sensitive over things
Gee I wish life was just so black and white.

It's a shame things just aren't all salved by money.

Damn passion and emotion to hell.

Are you sure you don't work in AFL head office with that philosophy?

You're welcome to lobby the AFL to have me removed from my position.

Pffftt…. You’re a known AFL double agent planted into bigfooty to ‘keep an eye on all things’, up north.

Geez for all we know you’re probably on some eastern bloc – spy who came in from the cold - corners of the MCG junket to import cheap batteries for a remaining Vlad Demetriou player micro-chip insertion plan, right now?

Ooops gotta go my VPSN warning light is going off… you bastard!

Nope, just surprised by the sudden surge of support for Leppitsch.. poster's rallying around Leppitsch and backing him to continue on next year as his time seemingly comes to an end which is in direct contrast to the general opinion of him throughout the season.
Maybe all the pro leppa camp can sit in a circle hold hands and sing coombyeya on the end of season trip seeing they are so vocal lately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

popcorn.jpg

Enjoy the show Hammo!

Gonna be interesting if Rockliff stays at the club next year. If he was a divisive influence as some seem to believe, surely the club wouldn't ask him to sit in on the board meeting.

He's the captain, why wouldn't they ask him to attend. They want everyone thoughts on the matter including players. He wont be speaking for himself it will be on behalf of the players. They're not going to ask Ryan Lester or Josh Green to go in and give their opinion.

One can only assume the presentation Leppa has prepared will be seriously compelling.

I hope he goes down the Barney Stinson video resume route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back