Is Neil Craig the mumbling cancer that is destroying the Crows from within?

Remove this Banner Ad

Now now girls and girls. Come on now. It's Friday. Tomorrow is GF day.
Lets all be happy.
Come on, lets have a group hug. You know you want to.
Maxi-Posters-Winnie-the-Pooh---Group-hug-71606.jpg

Seriously, (cos Toot can) every club is going to have staff turnover. For different reason at that. Who sits in a job and thinks, "I'm happy here, think I'll stay"? Not many. Most are always on the look out for better opportunities. And most make the most of them.
Alot of the time, this can breath new life into any organisation. Sometimes it can't.
Some have massive staff turnover, e.g. Port. Some have minimal turnover, e.g. Crows.
So what really. We all still look forward to next year with great anticipation.
So chill out and Grab a beer (it's past midday somewhere in the world). I'm going to play with my train set.:)

C’mon Weekend, being the Port-Crows diplomat is Geoffa’s role. There could be a demarcation dispute if you’re not careful.

… and Toots, if you want Frank Burns to understand maybe you should write it in crayon, scan it and then post it.

C’mon Weekend, being the Port-Crows diplomat is Geoffa’s role. There could be a demarcation dispute if you’re not careful.

… and Toots, if you want Frank Burns to understand maybe you should write it in crayon, scan it and then post it.

Come on D. It's been the same crap for ages now. Toot has about 3 things he keeps bringing up, as does Sekaj, Sub, Rory, you even. And probably me too.
Can't someone bring up some new dirt???
The quality of Crows - Ports trolls has dipped massivlely:cool:

Come on D. It's been the same crap for ages now. Toot has about 3 things he keeps bringing up, as does Sekaj, Sub, Rory, you even. And probably me too.
Can't someone bring up some new dirt???
The quality of Crows - Ports trolls has dipped massivlely:cool:

Very true. The Port-Crows trolling has become very predictable .... but we're winning.

Don't know if overalls are part of Choco's fashion wardrobe?

Whereas most of the current Crow playing list already qualifies for the slowdown, as a matter of fact, if they slowed down any more, they'd be walking backwards.

Now that's a club in need of a complete overhaul..;)

Touché :)

Overalls or overhauls both would come in handy for MW,

Not a good comeback i know but was a lost cause after the overall meaning of the post was lost. :thumbsdown:

The boss? I wonder how Mark Haysman ever managed to deal with the tough questions that Williams must have fired at him at his interview?

That must be why there is such little turnover at the Crows - imagine how efficient it must be having Steven Trigg report directly to Neil Craig . . .

You mean you didn't know? Mark Williams controls EVERYTHING that goes on at the Power. Basically, he says jump they say how high. Make no mistake, Mark Haysman will be at the mercy of Mark Williams at the Power. Williams has the power to fire Haysman if he wants.

Yeah yeah. Moving on...

There's building pressure for a massive overhaul at Carparkland. Coaching panel needs to be improved? Logically you'd remove the underperforming members but it's too hard to tap someone on the shoulder and move them on. Far easier when you've got a bit of spare cash to just increase the numers. Neil Craigs football department is like a boil that grows until it needs to be lanced and drain away the accumulated pus leaving a hideous sore. :eek:

"Biggest turnover of staff"? Pffft wait a few years for the fans and admin at Toyota World to realise they have a massive problem that's been quietly festering away. :cool:

Have you got the right one ?

Would like to give you a :thumbsu: Toots for not including Neil Craig once in your latest blog, way to go mate :)

You mean you didn't know? Mark Williams controls EVERYTHING that goes on at the Power. Basically, he says jump they say how high. Make no mistake, Mark Haysman will be at the mercy of Mark Williams at the Power. Williams has the power to fire Haysman if he wants.

It’s good to see that you’ve finished with the finger-painting and decided to join us again on the internet … now if I give you a pirate treasure map will you go away and play in the back yard for a while?

Apparently the Crows have the third worst brand in the AFL and it's Neil Craigs fault because his brand of football is boring and he has insisted on his players promoting a boring bland image to the public.

The creeping cancer appears to have metastasised to the marketing department.

(Port's needs improving but is heading in the right direction apparently)

Apparently the Crows have the third worst brand in the AFL and it's Neil Craigs fault because his brand of football is boring and he has insisted on his players promoting a boring bland image to the public.

No doubt the Power's brand is superior as evidenced by the massive number of people arriving in droves each week to watch the Power display their exciting brand of fast, skillful football. Not a spare seat in the house!

That's a good point Toot.
But NC's brand has shat all over Choco since he took aver the crows.

Next:D

You dropped the flower child image pretty quickly I notice.

Oh and if you're happy with bland football, finals chokes, destination disease and late last year a return to the dreaded showdown losses knock yourself out. :thumbsu:

Oh and if you're happy with bland football, finals chokes, destination disease and late last year a return to the dreaded showdown losses knock yourself out. :thumbsu:

Did you like it:rolleyes:
Someone had to try and make some sense. Dont know if I succeeded though!
NC plays this brand cos we dont have any focal points up forward. You even knew that Toot.:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh when is Gary Ayres coming back ??? Thats about the only time that Adelaide would regularly lose to Port. Choco has turned getting owned by Craig into an artform. Even your GF year in 2007 comprised of two losses against Adelaide.

Crows fans were worried initially, but we soon realised that the bad showdown form ended once we got rid of Ayres. Even your own supporters have admitted that Williams has continually have struggled against Craig. Does an 85 point drubbing in the finals ring any bells??? How about a one point loss with Adelaide having no fit players on the bench?? The only times Choco has been able to chalk up wins is during the times when we are really struggling for form, besides that it's been showdown after showdown victory over the past few years for the crows.

Not working ?
So you drag out a scrap of paper that has the musings of a coach from 40 years ago. The Creed - enlighten me please as to how this will EXPAND your supporter base ?

Another thing flogged from the Maggies - poor little guys will have nothing left soon.

Not working ?
So you drag out a scrap of paper that has the musings of a coach from 40 years ago. The Creed - enlighten me please as to how this will EXPAND your supporter base ?

Another thing flogged from the Maggies - poor little guys will have nothing left soon.

Jeez you struggle.

Jeez you struggle.
Is that your standard response to a question? You have no argument so you come up with some little one liner that you hope will crack up your mates?
Mate - your team has come up with this creed bullsh!t - if you think it's a good idea - convince me!

I think you will struggle with that.

The Creed has nothing to do with Collingwood. Fos Williams wrote it in 1962 and it's part of the history and tradition of the PAFC.

So the Port Adelaide Magpies had nothing to do with the Creed?:eek:
OMG - deluded ....you are completely deluded!:D

You got all them little numbers proclaiming history and tradition but won't credit something all you lot consider "sacred" - though God only knows why - to it's rightful owner? Hijacking bastards the lot of you!:p

Is that your standard response to a question? You have no argument so you come up with some little one liner that you hope will crack up your mates?
Mate - your team has come up with this creed bullsh!t - if you think it's a good idea - convince me!

I think you will struggle with that.

Yes that's right. If I'm known for anything, it's not being able to construct a factual and cogent argument.

That fact you can't see the difference or so much as acknowledge the situation between the Port Adelaide Football Club and Port Adelaide Magpies Football Clubs isn't surprising - and you'd struggle to grasp it, let alone prepare to accept it, so why bother?

Better just to stick with the endgame fact, which is, you don't know what you're talking about. At all.

So the Port Adelaide Magpies had nothing to do with the Creed?:eek:
OMG - deluded ....you are completely deluded!:D

You got all them little numbers proclaiming history and tradition but won't credit something all you lot consider "sacred" - though God only knows why - to it's rightful owner? Hijacking bastards the lot of you!:p

Exhibit A.

The Port Adelaide Magpies Football Club aren't the rightful owners of the Creed at all. They hijacked it along with the rest of the history when the SANFL demanded that there remain a Port presence in the local league after the Port Adelaide Football Club left to join the AFL - hence the Creed as it is written at PortMagpies.com.au says:

"The Creed of the Port Adelaide Magpies Football Club".

There was no such thing when Fos wrote it all those decades ago.

And you wonder why no-one takes you seriously, even in this arena.

OOOOOOOooooow 'The Creed'.

Wish I had a spare half hour...I dont, so....:D:D

What an effing joke.

The creed. Now thats a side splitter. Power just don't know when

its over, do they? It must be really annoying trying to argue for Port

when they keep doin stuff like .....thunder and lightening...'THE CREEEEEED'

Run for shelter or we'll all be beaten by....the CREEEEEED.

TEAL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Neil Craig the mumbling cancer that is destroying the Crows from within?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back