Is Neil Craig the mumbling cancer that is destroying the Crows from within?

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this thread another toots deflection ????

Where everyone is deserting the ship down at Alberton and to cope Toots tries to act like it is actually about Adelaide.

Like with the GC paper bagged Port, so what does Toots do... Try and create a false version and pretend it is the truth :D

OMG someone bagged Port quick I had better create a lie about the crows to counter balance it.

are you trying to deflect the deflection?;)
or are you happy that Jenny is a great tactician and leading your club towards a premiership??

What about meglomaniac choco ???

are you happy that port this year have potentially had the biggest staff turnover in the history of football.

are you happy that port this year have potentially had the biggest staff turnover in the history of football.

stop averting your eyes, the mumbling cancer has to be slayed!

stop averting your eyes, the mumbling cancer has to be slayed!

Made me wonder

If Neil Craig was turned into a vampire, he'd starve to death, again

51VGP5RXFUL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Where as poor old Chocko needs a complete overall or if the truth be known an early retirement to coach the PA old farts in the slowdown. ;)

Don't know if overalls are part of Choco's fashion wardrobe?

Whereas most of the current Crow playing list already qualifies for the slowdown, as a matter of fact, if they slowed down any more, they'd be walking backwards.

Now that's a club in need of a complete overhaul..;)

It’s starting to become very evident that a coach who plays boring defensive football and tens years of abject failure is starting to affect the collective psyche of Crows fans. May be they should find something else to do to occupy their time. Crochet is an option. Or may be a bit cross-stitch.

Ignoring your hyperbole here's a serious response.

Port develops high quality people who are in demand elsewhere. That can be a bit frustrating at times but over a period of years we are developing a network of ex Port staff members in all walks of life which can only benefit our club.

For instance John James has moved to a senior position in the corporate world in the US. He is Port through and through. Do you suppose that if he spots an opportunity to help Port via sponsorship or exposure overseas that he wouldn't get on the blower?

We have a new president taking over shortly who has been groomed over a number of years to take over from long time president Greg Boulton.

Hitaf Rasheed our long time media manager was head hunted for a state government position and has been replaced by Ross Stargatt a man with extensive media experience and who won an award for producing "The Power to Win" celebration of our 2004 flag. A great appointment.

We've snapped up Cameron Falloon from the Bulldogs to head up our fitness department. Again another good appointment.

Fresh faces, fresh ideas, looking good for 2009. :thumbsu:

Now contrast this with what happens at Carparkland. Coaching panel needs to be improved? Logically you'd remove the underperforming members but it's too hard to tap someone on the shoulder and move them on. Far easier when you've got a bit of spare cash to just increase the numers. Neil Craigs football department is like a boil that grows until it needs to be lanced and drain away the accumulated pus leaving a hideous sore. :eek:

"Biggest turnover of staff"? Pffft wait a few years for the fans and admin at Toyota World to realise they have a massive problem that's been quietly festering away. :cool:

Port develops high quality people who are in demand elsewhere.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! You're funny. A deluded Power supporter at his best.

Fact of the matter is, Choco Williams is nothing short of a tyrant that people despise working for and with and only stupid moronic Power supporters (there seem to be quite a few of them) think otherwise.

Fresh faces, fresh ideas, looking good for 2009.

But that's what you said in 2006 when you celebrated your failed 'revolution' before the Power humiliated themselves over and over again like they always do. How is it going to be different this time?

I would be upset if they weren't head-hunted for better jobs. If you receive your qualifications via mail-order, I'm sure you would be happy to remain at a football club for your entire life.

They can be called "deserters" if you don't look at what their new jobs are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be upset if they weren't head-hunted for better jobs. If you receive your qualifications via mail-order, I'm sure you would be happy to remain at a football club for your entire life.

They can be called "deserters" if you don't look at what their new jobs are.

Well they bolted at the first opportunity. Shows that job satisfaction was close to zero and that they can't stand to be around that fat, disgusting pig Choco.

This thread is laughs hahaha

Seems like the port fans are sitting back and having a laugh, not taking things too seriously, where as crows fans like sekaj are genuinely getting pissed off inside.

This thread is laughs hahaha

Seems like the port fans are sitting back and having a laugh, not taking things too seriously, where as crows fans like sekaj are genuinely getting pissed off inside.

Whatever. I'm just stating the facts. :)

Why exactly should I be pissed off that Mark Williams is fat, disgusting and loathed by his peers anyway? :confused:

Well they bolted at the first opportunity. Shows that job satisfaction was close to zero and that they can't stand to be around that fat, disgusting pig Choco.

“Choco is a fat, disgusting. Nah nah na-nah nah.”

Whats next Sekaj, “All Port supporters have fat Mums”.

Your limited IQ is displayed in every post. Now go away and play with your train set for a while.

It's easy to remain loyal when nobody else is willing to pay more for your services.

Yours are slack comments to make when you ignore how long they had been at the club, and what their new jobs are.

It's easy to remain loyal when nobody else is willing to pay more for your services.

Yours are slack comments to make when you ignore how long they had been at the club, and what their new jobs are.

It is easy to leave when you hate the place where you work and can't stand the boss (i.e. Williams).

Yours are slack comments to make when you ignore what an unlikeable and petulant person Williams is.

It is easy to leave when you hate the place where you work and can't stand the boss (i.e. Williams).

Yours are slack comments to make when you ignore what an unlikeable and petulant person Williams is.

How many of your work colleagues have left lately. Your fellow employees rushing for the door must be similar to the running of the bulls.

Whatever. I'm just stating the facts. :)...
I doubt that anyone here takes your posts seriously. I certainly don't. However when you post something like this it provides an opportunity to post something that others reading the thread may find informative so here is some of what Steve Olech told the Port fans on another forum to explain his departure.

Hello all

I have never got too involved in forums, however I couldn't help but be interested in opinion on why I am leaving and take the opportunity to thank each of you of whom I have met or engaged with over my time with the club

I love the club and have been a Magpies boy growing up in Ottoway. It was the toughest decision I have ever made. I was headhunted by DGM as the heads of DMG are ex -Austereo where I spent 7 years, so whilst I knew I wasn't successful in getting the CEO job I was really keen to work with Mark Haysman and the relatively new Board, lead by an outstanding Port man in Brett Duncanson. It's not sour grapes, just really bad timing for a chance in a lifetime to come up for me. I never looked, and am really excited about the direction we are heading as a football club....

...My role is national based out of Adelaide, so I will be at every game back in the Outer which I can't wait for with my 3 daughters...bring it on...I have kept my season tickets all of these years and can't wait to have a pie and beer again....

Steve​

The boss? I wonder how Mark Haysman ever managed to deal with the tough questions that Williams must have fired at him at his interview?

That must be why there is such little turnover at the Crows - imagine how efficient it must be having Steven Trigg report directly to Neil Craig . . .

Now now girls and girls. Come on now. It's Friday. Tomorrow is GF day.
Lets all be happy.
Come on, lets have a group hug. You know you want to.
Maxi-Posters-Winnie-the-Pooh---Group-hug-71606.jpg

Seriously, (cos Toot can) every club is going to have staff turnover. For different reason at that. Who sits in a job and thinks, "I'm happy here, think I'll stay"? Not many. Most are always on the look out for better opportunities. And most make the most of them.
Alot of the time, this can breath new life into any organisation. Sometimes it can't.
Some have massive staff turnover, e.g. Port. Some have minimal turnover, e.g. Crows.
So what really. We all still look forward to next year with great anticipation.
So chill out and Grab a beer (it's past midday somewhere in the world). I'm going to play with my train set.:)

Yeah yeah. Moving on...

There's building pressure for a massive overhaul at Carparkland. Coaching panel needs to be improved? Logically you'd remove the underperforming members but it's too hard to tap someone on the shoulder and move them on. Far easier when you've got a bit of spare cash to just increase the numers. Neil Craigs football department is like a boil that grows until it needs to be lanced and drain away the accumulated pus leaving a hideous sore. :eek:

"Biggest turnover of staff"? Pffft wait a few years for the fans and admin at Toyota World to realise they have a massive problem that's been quietly festering away. :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Neil Craig the mumbling cancer that is destroying the Crows from within?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back