Is Neil Craig the mumbling cancer that is destroying the Crows from within?

Remove this Banner Ad

I post a perfectly logical argument about the standard of the SANFL in former times and you come back with your normal rubbish.

Seriously I know it's Bay 13 and all but could you at least add some humour or cleverness if you're not going to post anything logical?

Then post it on the SANFL board.........:p
I laugh at how you and D_One think you're funny...:D

Trite posts about a 40 year old slogan...boring:thumbsdown:
D_I wanna be a thesauraus when I grow up _One prattling on about minor round games..:rolleyes:

You are boring me now

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

Don't forget the crows are rebuilding , come to think of it they have been rebuilding all century. Anyway whatever there building it should look really good when it's finished... when ever that is:confused:

One of the great days in West Coast's history was when our supporters went nuts at the news that we were about to sign up the 'mumbling cancer' instead of John Worsfold.

You can just imagine...
NC: Hey Crhissjud thiink you canplay luse man endufense?

One of the great days in West Coast's history was when our supporters went nuts at the news that we were about to sign up the 'mumbling cancer' instead of John Worsfold.

You can just imagine...
NC: Hey Crhissjud thiink you canplay luse man endufense?

One of the greatest days in ours too...that he never went there. In fact, wasnt it him that knocked your club back? I think Freo were also interested. Its kind a funny a WC supporter talking about cancer with whats happened in your club in recent times.

One of the greatest days in ours too...that he never went there.

Wrong

With Neil Craig at the helm of West Coast they would have lost their two prelims against Adelaide.

One of the greatest days in ours too...that he never went there. In fact, wasnt it him that knocked your club back? I think Freo were also interested. Its kind a funny a WC supporter talking about cancer with whats happened in your club in recent times.

? 2 GF's, A flag, couple Brownlows....plus we actually started beating the Crows who had dominance over us. Damn we even minced u this year when we were tanking for draft picks. Badluck that was Wirra's 200 so we decided to try.

*out of respect to Neil Craig, they changed the story... but do u really think Craig DIDN'T want to move to WA.

Sorry Toot. I stand corrected. My bad.
As, bite me.:p At least I can own up to it.

Hey, I admitted that I made that mistake, whatever the hell it was, Sekaj will know, he keeps on quoting it.

Oh gawd, you've woken up. :eek:

What will today bring? More of the same knee jerk nonsense or perhaps some actual humour or even sensible posting? We await developments and wish you all the best. :thumbsu:

HAHAHAHA! That's gold! I can picture Toots Hibbert crying himself to sleep during those 3 months of inactivity and running out of tissues wiping the tears from his eyes. :D

Yes, yes, Toots, I'm picturing it i.e. you wiping the tears from your eyes and it is a sight to behold. :D Very thoughtful of you to insist that I picture you wiping the tears from your eyes for my enjoyment. Appreciate it. :thumbsu:

Toots Hibbert = downhill skier extraordinaire. :thumbsu:

Oh gawd, you've woken up. :eek:

What will today bring? More of the same knee jerk nonsense or perhaps some actual humour or even sensible posting? We await developments and wish you all the best. :thumbsu:

Geez, theyr'e in to you today Toot.
So Toot, what are the chances of the W.A. Police favourite footballer coming to Port. Has Choco alerted the Alberton police that he might be on the way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Toot, what are the chances of the W.A. Police favourite footballer coming to Port. Has Choco alerted the Alberton police that he might be on the way.
He'd fit right in.....

Pfft. If I'd spent last year boasting about a coming Port flag and bagging Geelong then I could be accused of downhill skiing. However that wasn't the case. Instead my attacks on the Crows were proven to be well founded.

Not sure whether it's Geoff Farmer, Daniel Kerr Ben Cousins or some other player you're talking about. If it's Kerr then it appears he's set to re-sign with the Eagles.

Not sure whether Kerr is interested in gambling. If so he'd probably prefer to go to Adelaide. Or if he wanted to invest in the share market he'd get plenty of advice from Mark "Firepower" Ricciuto.

Also if he played up while on the Crows list he could expect to get away with a slap on the wrist and laugh while Craigy said the whole thing was a "terrific learning experience".

He'd fit right in.....

C’mon 360, he would probably end up at a club which has a history of giving away champions and youth for aging drug-taking ex-footballers. The sort of club that would give up an important premiership player and future captain material, like Kane Johnson, for a dud like Jason Torney and draft picks 2, 18 and 32. And then would trade picks 2 and 18 for an aging, drug-taking, philandering, injury-riddled Wayne Carey … and to add injury to insult they picked up Luke Jericho with pick 32. A guy who is so wide of the action that the Crows could have given him a whistle and let him boundary umpire at the same time. And just to top it all off who did North pick up with draft pick two? Daniel Wells, a 23yo with 120+ games to his name.

And supporters of this club with nothing but a decade of failure in the rear view mirror have the audacity to ridicule others. It makes me laugh.:D

Spot on D_One. It's not as if the Crows didn't know about Carey's problems before acquiring him. And we're not just talking about his philandering ways. The sleaze surrounding him did nothing to quell their desire.

Pfft. If I'd spent last year boasting about a coming Port flag and bagging Geelong then I could be accused of downhill skiing. However that wasn't the case. Instead my attacks on the Crows were proven to be well founded.

Not sure whether it's Geoff Farmer, Daniel Kerr Ben Cousins or some other player you're talking about. If it's Kerr then it appears he's set to re-sign with the Eagles.

Well, word is is that Choco has made a big play for him. I also hear Choko has Toby Thurstans lined up for them to share a house. Apparently they have a few things in common;)

Not sure whether Kerr is interested in gambling. If so he'd probably prefer to go to Adelaide. Or if he wanted to invest in the share market he'd get plenty of advice from Mark "Firepower" Ricciuto.

Also if he played up while on the Crows list he could expect to get away with a slap on the wrist and laugh while Craigy said the whole thing was a "terrific learning experience".

I am sure Kerr is interested in gambling. He gambles with the police quite often. Never comes out a winner though.
And just on Roo, I am sure his investment in the Alma Hotel is going quite nicely. How do you think the Alma is going Toot?

C’mon 360, he would probably end up at a club which has a history of giving away champions and youth for aging drug-taking ex-footballers. The sort of club that would give up an important premiership player and future captain material, like Kane Johnson, for a dud like Jason Torney and draft picks 2, 18 and 32. And then would trade picks 2 and 18 for an aging, drug-taking, philandering, injury-riddled Wayne Carey … and to add injury to insult they picked up Luke Jericho with pick 32. A guy who is so wide of the action that the Crows could have given him a whistle and let him boundary umpire at the same time. And just to top it all off who did North pick up with draft pick two? Daniel Wells, a 23yo with 120+ games to his name.

And supporters of this club with nothing but a decade of failure in the rear view mirror have the audacity to ridicule others. It makes me laugh.:D
It was the criminal element to which I was referring........

With regards to your point about trading etc I have one word to say about that........

Lonie...

Pfft. If I'd spent last year boasting about a coming Port flag and bagging Geelong then I could be accused of downhill skiing. However that wasn't the case.

That thread was started by a Hawks fan ...;)

And obviously ....you did enough of it to warrant an award .

Well done :thumbsu:

It was the criminal element to which I was referring........

With regards to your point about trading etc I have one word to say about that........

Lonie...

Sorry, daihatsu, but the Nathan Lonie for pick 14 in a year of slim pickings does not compare to premiership player and future captain Kane Johnson (116 games and 22 brownlow votes while at Richmond) and draft picks #12, #28 and #41 for Jason Torney (77 games and 2 brownlow votes while at Adelaide), Wayne Carey (28 games and 1 brownlow vote while at Adelaide) and Luke Jericho (7 games and 0 brownlow votes). Especially when you consider the Camries could have probably got two of the following, Daniel Wells (123 games), Jared Brennan (81 games), Jarrad McVeigh (105 games) or Steven Salopek (78 games).

If you think they are comparable then your inability to think logically suggests certain cognitive deficiencies. That and the fact your posts are witless and often narky makes you a perfect candidate to support the Camry Football Club. Hey look you are! I love it when the planets align.:thumbsu:

blah blah blah....

Boring boring boring

Same old same old

Get some new materials guys .:rolleyes:

Who nominated me - you Toots?
I'm sure if there was a link you would have posted it.:p Link nazi

And as for you D - what a shame there is no award for "pedant of the year" or useless "stats man ":(.

Theseaurus man maybe? Repetitive , er that would be repetitive...maggies/SANFL/Powa/Effelton officianado ?

You will just have to live vicariously through Toots infamy.:thumbsu:

In all, I am pleased you respond to my posts - can't bulls!t a bullsh!tter - eh?

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Neil Craig the mumbling cancer that is destroying the Crows from within?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back