Is Neil Craig the mumbling cancer that is destroying the Crows from within?

Remove this Banner Ad

Don Scott's South Adelaide coaching career speaks volumes more than the bloke himself.

Subaru, let me guess, you are a missionary, it would be the only position available for someone as boring as yourself.

Bernie "I don't see any future stars at Port like Hawthorns" Lomax, it would help if you opened not only your eyes, but also your mind.

Do tell who the next starts are

Do tell who the next starts are

When pre-season training starts
When the pre-season competition starts
When the 2009 season starts

The model is about getting a core group of young players together and keeping them together. Play them even if you get flogged every now and then. The objective is to build a team and spend three or four years in the top four and have a decent crack at a premiership.

This differs from the Crows who without Father/Son concessions (Geelong) or salary cap concessions (Sydney) are destined to mid-table mediocrity for a long time. The Crows still vainly hope for another Bradbury.

Neil Craig: taking the Crows to their next premiership​

It's a good model. With the ordinary list the Crows have, NC is doing something very similar. Look at the young players played this year and you will see.
And AS, that is my opinion. Tell me who that is say, 19-22 yrs of age, is really going set Port alight over the next few years.

Now sir tell us your next stars

A 2nd question?????????

Normally I only allow 1 per customer, but since you asked so politely, how about --

Steven Salopek
Travis Boak
Robbie Gray
Alipate Carlile
Justin Westhoff
Paul Stewart
Troy Chaplin
Danyle Pearce
Marlon Motlop
Nathan Krakouer

I have confidence in them, plus others

A 2nd question?????????

Normally I only allow 1 per customer, but since you asked so politely, how about --

Steven Salopek
Travis Boak
Robbie Gray
Alipate Carlile
Justin Westhoff
Paul Stewart
Troy Chaplin
Danyle Pearce
Marlon Motlop
Nathan Krakouer

As, I'll give you the ones in bold. The rest are making up the numbers.

It was 1994 actually D_One but that only serves to make your point more powerful.

Pffft Subaru either A) Runs away from this question or B) Claims it's all SANFL propaganda.

Here's the official answer from the SANFL:-

In 1994 the Port Adelaide Football Club was selected for the second AFL Licence by the SANFL and subsequently joined the AFL competition in 1997 after 127 successful years in the SANFL.​

So Subaru we await your response. :cool:
Non responsive to my question - again.
How is the Creed going?
Pfft

Non responsive to my question - again.
How is the Creed going?
Pfft
Have I got a great deal for you!! :thumbsu:

I'll answer your question if you will commit to answering this question:- "So which club was awarded the second SA AFL licence in 1994".

I'll even give you the answer, all you have to do is repeat it. "In 1994 the Port Adelaide Football Club was selected for the second AFL Licence by the SANFL and subsequently joined the AFL competition in 1997 after 127 successful years in the SANFL."

Sound fair? :)

Have I got a great deal for you!! :thumbsu:

I'll answer your question if you will commit to answering this question:- "So which club was awarded the second SA AFL licence in 1994".

I'll even give you the answer, all you have to do is repeat it. "In 1994 the Port Adelaide Football Club was selected for the second AFL Licence by the SANFL and subsequently joined the AFL competition in 1997 after 127 successful years in the SANFL."

Sound fair? :)
Port Power - now answer mine! You will not change my mind - forget it - obviously your are as embarrassed :eek: about this piss weak attempt at your club to get more supporters - all I asked was how does this Creed crap achieve that other than continue to alienate anyone who supports the OTHER SANFL clubs.:)
Pfft

Wrong answer. You failed to uphold your end of the bargain.

But don't lose heart. You have another chance. Study the official history* and come back with the correct answer and I'll then respond to your question. :thumbsu:

*Here is the official history again to assist you:- "In 1994 the Port Adelaide Football Club was selected for the second AFL Licence by the SANFL and subsequently joined the AFL competition in 1997 after 127 successful years in the SANFL."

Wrong according to you. I do not need validation that badly !:)
We'll all just sit back and watch the Port Powa's membership go through the roof - eh?:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wrong according to you. I do not need validation that badly !:)
We'll all just sit back and watch the Port Powa's membership go through the roof - eh?:thumbsu:
No, no. Not wrong "according to me". You're wrong according to the official version of events from the SANFL and AFL.
"In 1994 the Port Adelaide Football Club was selected for the second AFL Licence by the SANFL and subsequently joined the AFL competition in 1997 after 127 successful years in the SANFL."​

I can't help feeling you missed out on a big chance to have your question answered. :thumbsdown:

:)But I DON'T CARE what that says......for the hundredth time - I don't give a shit!
I would have thought you of all people Toots, with your insatiable penchant for history would be an expert on the Creed and what it entailed. I will therefore have to rely on other sources to assist me in understanding the whole concept. But then , I never quite got the Revolution bullshit either!:)

:)But I DON'T CARE what that says......for the hundredth time - I don't give a shit!..
Here's what you actually mean:- "There's no way I can spin that quote. I'm going to do my utmost to ignore it".

CB021909.jpg

You are definitely wrong, as I have searched the history books and there is no Port Power Football Club nor has there ever been a Port Power Football Club. There is a Port Adelaide Magpies Football Club, established 1997. And there is a Port Adelaide Football Club, established 1870.

So which football club did the AFL and SANFL award the second SA license to in 1994?

C’mon diahatsu, you’re starting to sound like a religious zealot denying evolution. And just like the aforementioned religious zealots the educated world is looking at you and dismissing you as an idiot.

According to the theory of evolution, you will probably work out which football club the AFL and SANFL awarded the second SA license to in a few million years.

Crows: ten years, no progress​

Hes worked it out i have read his posts its you that seems to be having a hard time working things out but at least you aint on your own

A 2nd question?????????

Steven Salopek
Travis Boak
Robbie Gray
Alipate Carlile
Justin Westhoff
Paul Stewart
Troy Chaplin
Danyle Pearce
Marlon Motlop
Nathan Krakouer

Surely you're having a lend?
Not 1 hardnut premiership type player in that lot!

Asgardian likes to pretend that he knows a lot about football but then proves how incredibly stupid he is by claiming that a team that finished in the bottom 4 is filled with talent.

I guess he must be trying to come up with a new oxymoron: talented failures.

We disagree Andrew

Obviously we do, and through reading the previous posts in this thread i can see there is no point trying to convince you of otherwise. Logic and facts won't work, and i'm not about to hunt you down and beat it into you, so you can have your own opinion, and continue to have a lend of yourself, but don't for a second think you have even the rest of the PAP-smears convinced, never mind the rest of the population.

Asgardian likes to pretend that he knows a lot about football but then proves how incredibly stupid he is by claiming that a team that finished in the bottom 4 is filled with talent.

I guess he must be trying to come up with a new oxymoron: talented failures.

No talent in the Crows 1999 team then?

Cmon Sekaj, show us how incredibly stupid (as if we don't know already) you are by answering that question?

Edit: Just to help you along, here are a few names - McLeod, Riccuito, Jarman, Bickley, Smart, Hart, Johnson, Burton, Edwards, Goodwin, Bassett, Stenglein.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Neil Craig the mumbling cancer that is destroying the Crows from within?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back