Is Neil Craig the mumbling cancer that is destroying the Crows from within?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gill looks terrific until it's time for him to take a set shot. At that point reality bites.

He reminds me of that tosser from Big Brother, Ryan Fitzgerald who also had kicking problems that no one could fix.
Agree:eek:
Stevens has been tried up forward and has been inconsistent there. As a forward he is not a match winner and therefore is a failure. I didn’t declare Birdbeak and Porper as failures. I will declare them injured or injury-riddled.

As an opposition supporter I don’t fear Tippett at all, and Gill couldn’t kick a drunk out of a B&S ball.
Stevens last game as a forward = 6 goals. But true, he was almost sacked until NC put him down back and he improved.
Tippet is very raw. I wont sack him yet.
Goodwin was an All-Australian, and not as a forward.
Tippett has indeed played only two seasons. So has Justin Westhoff.
Nick Gill is 26 years old. Failure.
Burton was having a good season. Now he's a 30 year old recovering from a knee reconstruction.
Porplyzia was also having a good season. He'll be 24 this year, and his injury-prone body will never last an entire year.

Your best forward hope has played zero AFL matches, but even that doesn't stop the fans circle-jerking Dangerzone style.
Goodwin kicked 7 as a forward earlier this year. A couple of 3's as well I think. But he was never going to be the answer.
True, most are hailing Dangerfield and Walker. They look good. But next year will tell the story.
I worry that Burton wont make it back. But I am confident Porps will.

You're dreaming mate. Sekaj is a professional troll, the second one of his arguments is successfully countered he completely ignores it.

But it's clear to the rest of us. If we are incredibly stupid for saying a team which finished bottom 4 is loaded with talent, then it would be incredibly stupid to say the 1999 Crows side had a lot of talent.

Again, you wont get an answer.

Harbhajan Sekaj is a puerile little dropkick who won’t answer your questions when you’ve got him on the back foot ... but be careful if you bag him by using terms that violate the BF rules he will report you to the moderators.

He has the personality of a Brussel Sprout.

Thanks for answering for Harbajhan Sekaj, but I want him to state that he is either:
a) incredibly stupid by claiming that a team that finished in the bottom 4 is filled with talent (his own words)

I have never made that claim.

b) incredibly stupid by stating that others are incredibly stupid by claiming that a team that finished in the bottom 4 is filled with talent. (his own words)

Stating the obvious does not make me the stupid one.

c) just incredibly stupid. (my contribution)

You are also a very stupid person. But take heart. You're not as stupid as Grandpa Asgardian.

You're dreaming mate. Sekaj is a professional troll, the second one of his arguments is successfully countered he completely ignores it.

But it's clear to the rest of us. If we are incredibly stupid for saying a team which finished bottom 4 is loaded with talent, then it would be incredibly stupid to say the 1999 Crows side had a lot of talent.

Again, you wont get an answer.

Ah look, it's ThunderPower, the guy who thought it would be smart to troll as a Geelong supporter before he completely embarrassed himself due to his stupidity.

I don't care who you play in the Grand Final, but please beat them by at least 120 points. That way people will start to understand that we were bad, but you were out of this world good.

By the way, how did the 'out of this world good' Geelong do against the Hawks? I've got news for you. It was your pathetic 119 side that was 'out of this world shit' in 2007.

Post #272
Asgardian likes to pretend that he knows a lot about football but then proves how incredibly stupid he is by claiming that a team that finished in the bottom 4 is filled with talent.

1999 Crows finished bottom 4. Ergo, no talent, right? You'd have to be incredibly stupid to argue they did. In your opinion.

Post #272

Asgardian likes to pretend that he knows a lot about football but then proves how incredibly stupid he is by claiming that a team that finished in the bottom 4 is filled with talent.

1999 Crows finished bottom 4. Ergo, no talent, right? You'd have to be incredibly stupid to argue they did. In your opinion.

Yet another Port supporter gives Harbhajan Sekaj a public pantsing.

Ten to One he comes back with "No he hasn't ..." but he has. Yes sir indeed, its another ripe royal pantsing.

Post #272

When have I actually argued they did? Please show me specific quotes where I argued that the Crows of 1999 were talented.

You're just trying to manipulate quotes to suit your argument. I have never gone about trying argue that the Crows were talented in 1999 the way Asgardian was trying to convince everyone how talented the Power are in 2008. Therefore, your point is irrelevant. Nice try though.

Shit As, dont do it then.
Like the pink and purple do you??:D

Can't be fussy with the size feet I have mate..;)

Gotta buy shoes from Angels in the city, no-one else stocks them big enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When have I actually argued they did? Please show me specific quotes where I argued that the Crows of 1999 were talented.

You're just trying to manipulate quotes to suit your argument. I have never gone about trying argue that the Crows were talented in 1999 the way Asgardian was trying to convince everyone how talented the Power are in 2008. Therefore, your point is irrelevant. Nice try though.

Okay, i'll pay that, you're refusing to argue that the 1999 Crows were talented, because, as you say yourself, a team finishing bottom 4 can not be talented.

However, as the 1999 Crows were almost completely made up of 1997 and 1998 Crows premiership teams, you are agreeing that those players weren't talented, which goes along quite well with the widely held belief that the Crows premiership sides were purely lucky, and not particularly talented. Bradbury premiers, if you will. Flukes.

Thanks for being the first Crows supporter to be big enough to admit that.

:thumbsu:

Okay, i'll pay that, you're refusing to argue that the 1999 Crows were talented, because, as you say yourself, a team finishing bottom 4 can not be talented.

However, as the 1999 Crows were almost completely made up of 1997 and 1998 Crows premiership teams, you are agreeing that those players weren't talented, which goes along quite well with the widely held belief that the Crows premiership sides were purely lucky, and not particularly talented. Bradbury premiers, if you will. Flukes.

Thanks for being the first Crows supporter to be big enough to admit that.

:thumbsu:

I have already proven successfully that Powerforgood made an irrelevant and redundant point. Therefore, there is really no need to debate this any further. Asgardian is stupid for claiming that the Power who finished bottom of the ladder in 2008 are talented. I have already proven this beyond a shadow of a doubt. Case closed. :thumbsu:

I have already proven successfully that Powerforgood made an irrelevant and redundant point. Therefore, there is really no need to debate this any further. Asgardian is stupid for claiming that the Power who finished bottom of the ladder in 2008 are talented. I have already proven this beyond a shadow of a doubt. Case closed. :thumbsu:

If you meant that only the Power, who finished in the bottom four, was the team not full of talent, then that is what you should have said, instead of just "a team that finished in the bottom four." You can claim a victory if you like, but in case you haven't noticed, nobody defends your arguments as if they don't think you are a disingenuous liar.

You prove nothing when you have to use half a dozen subsequent posts to spin your argument into what you think you should have originally said when all and sundry have rightfully slammed you.

I guess that's all you really can do when others quote you entirely, denying you the ability to go back and edit your posts.

I doubt you could prove 1 + 1 = 2

You need to get over this obsession you have with me, seek help, you'll find mental health professionals in the yellow pages. If that fails, seek out some terrorist organisations, you already know how to stalk.

Always thought you were a clown.....

A "POWER CLOWN" Geoff..;) (size 14 shoes)

6fa70d9cda4fbaf08a351cd928e4abfd_full.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Neil Craig the mumbling cancer that is destroying the Crows from within?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back