Is our 3 pronged KPF team going to work? Smack, Walker, Tex

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to believe this thread was started in the 3rd of 13 years of Shaun Mckernan in the AFL.

Is it true he ended up getting a job with a club so had to leave here?
I believe so, yes.

One time many years ago, I won two tickets to draft night in some contest. I knew WALL-e was keen so I asked if he wanted to come. It was in Melbourne so I bought a cheap ticket there. On the day, I arrived at the airport to find that I'd booked it on the wrong ****ing day. There were no spare seats on the actual flight so I ended up not being able to go. Got a refund but didn't get to go. I ended up ringing up and letting them know I couldn't come, but to please let WALL-e in anyway.

Within months he had a recruiting job at an AFL club and that was that. I don't know if it's the case, but I like to imagine he met his employers at the draft night event :) So at least someone benefited from me ****ing up. Only got a partial refund too.

I believe so, yes.

One time many years ago, I won two tickets to draft night in some contest. I knew WALL-e was keen so I asked if he wanted to come. It was in Melbourne so I bought a cheap ticket there. On the day, I arrived at the airport to find that I'd booked it on the wrong ****ing day. There were no spare seats on the actual flight so I ended up not being able to go. Got a refund but didn't get to go. I ended up ringing up and letting them know I couldn't come, but to please let WALL-e in anyway.

Within months he had a recruiting job at an AFL club and that was that. I don't know if it's the case, but I like to imagine he met his employers at the draft night event :) So at least someone benefited from me ****ing up. Only got a partial refund too.
If it was 2018 you weren’t the only one that stuffed up draft night, so don’t feel too bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is our 3 pronged KPF team going to work? Smack, Walker, Tex

Remove this Banner Ad

Back