Autopsy Is Richmond facing bankruptcy??

Remove this Banner Ad

We relocate to NZ and field a team of Māori invincibles.
Just add a yellow stripe and away we go.
Read World Cup GIF by World Rugby

I am just thinking, I was speaking to a Essendon supporter who goes to games every now and tehn. He said the cost of a game went from 25 dollars to 100 dollars to watch in Sydney.

Now the trouble at RFC is how do fans go to the games?? No Bolton

Where is the light???

Like are we getting FOS??

Are we getting a Lalor??

Can we get a Tauru??

Because the thing is how do fans keep coming with belief waning??

AFL HQ would be set to face a big financial hit with costs rising and losing many RFC fans simply because of a lack of entertainment talent to go to watch at the footy possibly

Plough is not there, Dimma is not their Yze can only do so much and does he have the time to get the talent in?? I can see why some fans would be checking out. Then sponsors check out and Blair makes his iffy trades, it i hardly uplifting for RFC fans

Forward line of Samson Ryan and Kosi will bring the fans through the gate.

In all seriousness last year was always going to be a disaster and just boring really even if we won a few more games. We knew the list was done, yet couldnt make any changes cos we didnt have any draft picks. Atleast now we will have young players, we will get high draft picks the next few years as well, possibly 2 more pick 1s, then the crowds will come back as we start winning more games. Winning with a young team with no pressure on is one of the most exciting parts of the cycle. We are a few years off that though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Is Richmond facing bankruptcy??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back