Is Steve LAwrence ok

Remove this Banner Ad

funkycol

Rookie
Jul 14, 2003
Other Teams
Port Adelaide.....anyone really
heard Steve Lawrence had a bad car accident this mornin...any news....Is he ok!!! He is a good player, and hope all is well!!

will reserve judgement until all the facts are in, such as blood alcohol content etc. suffice to say, i do hope that he is free from serious injury and glad that no one else was involved.

if there is drink driving involved, this is very serious indeed and he must be treated harshly. if not, then i am interested how it all happened.

heard Steve Lawrence had a bad car accident this mornin...any news....Is he ok!!! He is a good player, and hope all is well!!

will reserve judgement until all the facts are in, such as blood alcohol content etc. suffice to say, i do hope that he is free from serious injury and glad that no one else was involved.

if there is drink driving involved, this is very serious indeed and he must be treated harshly. if not, then i am interested how it all happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to 3AW Sports Tonight, he was driving an unregistered car, but was not breath tested by police. Stupid thing to do, but we cannot make assumptions!

No official details have been released yet as to the circumstances surrounding the accident, so let's not jump to conclusions about alachol, etc.
Lawrence did recieve some facial cuts and is in serious doubt for the game against the Crows, but that is all the St Kilda official website is saying right now.
No-one else was injured.

He ran into a post which supported a traffic signal. Not looking good.

As usual with ex-Brisbane players, I wish him no ill-will. Certainly hope neither he, nor anyone else, was injured.

Could possibly be a case of mistaken identity. That's putting the best possible construction on the situation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Steve LAwrence ok

Remove this Banner Ad

Back