Mar 6, 2007
Florence
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Exers
No.

No it isn't.

The game you are watching is fundamentally flawed.

I don't need to list the reasons.

In the short time since you've started reading this thread, you've already come up with more than a few reasons yourself. Haven't you?

The fact I can write this without even having to present any fact, figures or examples speaks volumes.

The game is broken.

Sniffs the air, is it a tigger, no, sniffs again is it a puffer fish, no, sniffs again, I know what it is, it is a melting freo fan

No.

No it isn't.

The game you are watching is fundamentally flawed.

I don't need to list the reasons.

In the short time since you've started reading this thread, you've already come up with more than a few reasons yourself. Haven't you?

The fact I can write this without even having to present any fact, figures or examples speaks volumes.

The game is broken.
I was going to say something snarky but you actually got me there...

Still though, image.jpeg

Right well, you can have what the 4 Fremantle premierships, Wet Toast can have the other 1 and Port CAN HAVE 35 FARKIN

Sometimes I wonder if there are systems or galaxies out there that have life on more than one planet, and they have organised sports leagues between themselves, getting on spaceships to play an away game on another planet. That'd be something huh.

Ask around. There's a few here who travel via scapeship quite frequently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hai Stronzoey,
I feel really very well this morning,thanks for arksing.
Apart from Timmeh Watson having a job that involves talking,groaning and making a general ****wit out of himself,all is well.
You out on the rigs today?.
Do they have Foxtel on the rigs?.
What types of foods are you served on the rigs?.
Do they fly in rigs on the rigs?,so you blokes on the rigs don't look at each other's rigs?.
Are you saying the affal is rigged?.

Hai Stronzoey,
I feel really very well this morning,thanks for arksing.
Apart from Timmeh Watson having a job that involves talking,groaning and making a general ******* out of himself,all is well.
You out on the rigs today?.
Do they have Foxtel on the rigs?.
What types of foods are you served on the rigs?.
Do they fly in rigs on the rigs?,so you blokes on the rigs don't look at each other's rigs?.
Are you saying the affal is rigged?.
Firstly, you're cooked.

Secondly, I'm not working offshore atm but they do serve food and foxtel.

The AFL is rigged, yes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the AFL legitimate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back