Opinion Is the Showdown the Biggest Rivalry?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rent free

speaking of rent free everyone knows most of those 80,000 posts in 8 years (jesus christ) are about port adelaide, just like the entire reason the crows exist is port adelaide

Which part?

Crows fans booing JHF getting the kick
Or
Crows fans booing Jay Schulz for being injured

Both are facts despite the fact you don’t like that

And speaking of class
View attachment 2084693
There’s no hiding from it Drakes the crows aren’t the paragon of morality you like to tell yourself they ar e

You clearly weren't at the game. The boos for JHF started when Rankine left the ground. Keep lying.

Which part?

Crows fans booing JHF getting the kick
Or
Crows fans booing Jay Schulz for being injured

Both are facts despite the fact you don’t like that

And speaking of class
View attachment 2084693
There’s no hiding from it Drakes the crows aren’t the paragon of morality you like to tell yourself they ar e
Now add racial abuse against Rioli on the night as well.

Our club aren’t innocent by any means in this area, but the lily white Crows supporter base need to be called out for being just like the rest of us
- not perfect and need to be better

“I’m sure it was just an innocent misunderstanding, probably punched themselves in the face just so they can blame us” - anonymous Crows fan.

They’ll probably try and blame Byron Pickett again

Now add racial abuse against Rioli on the night as well.

Our club aren’t innocent by any means in this area, but the lily white Crows supporter base need to be called out for being just like the rest of us
- not perfect and need to be better
Exactly that’s the point Drakes and his ilk is missing or refusing to acknowledge

Port never and could never set itself up as being some sort of moral arbiter of social justice

But the endless virtue signalling from Crows fans despite Alllllll the evidence to the contrary is ridiculous

Exactly that’s the point Drakes and his ilk is missing or refusing to acknowledge

Port never and could never set itself up as being some sort of moral arbiter of social justice

But the endless virtue signalling from Crows fans despite Alllllll the evidence to the contrary is ridiculous

Why do you keep lying? We're not even on the topic of Rioli.

You clearly weren't at the game. The boos for JHF started when Rankine left the ground. Keep lying.
There was a full on melee happening the entire time that rankine was on the ground getting treated. The idea that you were at the game, heard some boos and that must be all port scum fans booing rankine for getting concussed is the longest bow that has ever been drawn. And for your mate cleric to suggest it was racially motivated makes it even more laughable. Your unhinged hatred of all things port clearly out weighs your love of the crows and it shows in everything you post.

Port usually leads the way on these matters and the Crows just follow along like sheep.
How come the Crows have a clause in their constitution to become member controlled in 2028 and Port do not?
Looks like the Crows are leading the way here, while Port are set to be AFL controlled indefinitely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a full on melee happening the entire time that rankine was on the ground getting treated. The idea that you were at the game, heard some boos and that must be all port scum fans booing rankine for getting concussed is the longest bow that has ever been drawn. And for your mate cleric to suggest it was racially motivated makes it even more laughable. Your unhinged hatred of all things port clearly out weighs your love of the crows and it shows in everything you post.

You clearly were not at the game. The lame power chant was happening as Rankine was being attended to. As soon as the stretcher started driving, a chorus of boos ran out - including some in front of me that were waving as well. Keep denying it but you were obviously just watching from your lounge room.

You clearly were not at the game. The lame power chant was happening as Rankine was being attended to. As soon as the stretcher started driving, a chorus of boos ran out - including some in front of me that were waving as well. Keep denying it but you were obviously just watching from your lounge room.
I have watched the game from my lounge room as well and these major boos aren’t picked up by the crowd microphones and the absolute vast majority of the crowd that are shown as the stretcher leaves the ground are standing and clapping. Happy to admit that there were a couple waving. Every fan base has dickhead members that would do things like that, yours included.

I have watched the game from my lounge room as well and these major boos aren’t picked up by the crowd microphones and the absolute vast majority of the crowd that are shown as the stretcher leaves the ground are standing and clapping. Happy to admit that there were a couple waving. Every fan base has dickhead members that would do things like that, yours included.

I have acknowledged some port fans were clapping. But I have never heard someone get booed off the ground on a stretcher, let alone to the extent of this. It was very loud and obvious so I'm not sure what you're gaining by lying.

I have acknowledged some port fans were clapping. But I have never heard someone get booed off the ground on a stretcher, let alone to the extent of this. It was very loud and obvious so I'm not sure what you're gaining by lying.
I am not lying. I am suggesting that there were other things going on at the time that might explain the crowds behaviour.

How come the Crows have a clause in their constitution to become member controlled in 2028 and Port do not?
Looks like the Crows are leading the way here, while Port are set to be AFL controlled indefinitely.
the power look like being pawns of the AFL for eternity

lol power .. lol pathetic power

Not correct, AFL will hand over control back to Port once all licence debt has been paid but there are no intentions for the club to have an member elected board.

Our club will be run privately via corporate elected board members run by the chairman with 2 token member elected board members.

lol ..the port power is the G20 equivalent of russia

pathetic .. broke .. violent .. dysfunctional

expect davies or koch to come out threatening everyone with "we're a nuclear power" again

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Is the Showdown the Biggest Rivalry?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back