Opinion Is the Showdown the Biggest Rivalry?

Remove this Banner Ad

Garbage. They booed when the ball went back to JHF. As soon as the cart started moving to the race there were Port fans booing and waving him off. Pathetic filth.

You really don’t like losing do you. How’s your racist supporters going this week, made the news again i see, it wasn’t Tex posting on socials I hope? you’re also punching the club mascot now, boy oh boy, what a club.

lol ..the port power is the G20 equivalent of russia

pathetic .. broke .. violent .. dysfunctional

expect davies or koch to come out threatening everyone with "we're a nuclear power" again
You really need to get yourself a new hobby, if Port Adelaide trigger you so much.

You really don’t like losing do you. How’s your racist supporters going this week, made the news again i see, it wasn’t Tex posting on socials I hope? you’re also punching the club mascot now, boy oh boy, what a club.

Nice deflecton. And a 10 year old giving a grown man a blood nose is embarrassing. Thunda must be made of paper.

Just to summarise the last couple of pages:

Assault, joking about a Port player's wife dying of cancer, racism from your fans, racism from your captain: All fine and excusable

Booing: pOrT hAvE tHe wOrSt fAnBaSe iN tHe lEaGuE

Also booing: Fine when it's Jay Schulz being booed and not Izak Rankine

And the crows weren't targeting Butters/JHF/Rozee at all right? No off the ball stuff whatsoever?
No, nothing outside of normal one on one play. If you don't have the honesty to accept that they targeted Rankine, then that on you. Plenty of teams target players, and there's nothing wrong with it. People ask the question why a normally fair player like him might do something out of character, then the answer is east.

Since when? You're just saying this to suit your narrative. It's quite pathetic.
If you don't think those things are excusable then you better have a word with this other guy who keeps excusing them:

We're not even on the topic of Rioli.

Nice deflecton. And a 10 year old giving a grown man a blood nose is embarrassing. Thunda must be made of paper.

Owned it and apologised. You lot could learn a thing or two from king Texan.

IMG_8647.jpeg

No, nothing outside of normal one on one play. If you don't have the honesty to accept that they targeted Rankine, then that on you. Plenty of teams target players, and there's nothing wrong with it. People ask the question why a normally fair player like him might do something out of character, then the answer is east.
I'd target him again the niggle put him slightly off his game, no different to when we do it to Max Gawn or anyone else. I'm pretty sure Dan has put a bump on before though don't turn it into something it isn't, if Rankine bounced straight back up no one cares however we are now in a world where you are responsible for the outcome not the legality or not of the contact. No one will bump within the next ten years it'll be completely coached out of the next gen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is nothing wrong with players getting extra attention to put them off their game. It happens in every big game. We saw it with JHF against gold coast.

Obviously the bump happened and its sad that Rankine got knocked out. Nothing that happened before that was untoward in any way.

I never said they didn't target Rankine, of course they did. I was just pointing out that the Crows also targeted our players.

All this 'targeted' discussion is just a distraction anyway, everything else was above board and standard stuff - it's irrelevant to what happened in the one incident.

Just to summarise the last couple of pages:

Assault, joking about a Port player's wife dying of cancer, racism from your fans, racism from your captain: All fine and excusable

Booing: pOrT hAvE tHe wOrSt fAnBaSe iN tHe lEaGuE

Also booing: Fine when it's Jay Schulz being booed and not Izak Rankine
Now let’s examine their defence

Crowd racism, assault, Robbie gray abuse - lol a “fan” are they really a crows fan ? probably a port plant(s) to give us a bad name

Tex racism - but what did Young say to incite Tex into his abuse why aren’t people talking about that better give him a standing ovation at the BnF ! while we are at it make sure Tex doesn’t wear anything to associate him with the Crows when we film the apology

Booing - despite all the evidence to the contrary Rankine was boo’d and yea we boo’d Schulz but that’s because despite being assisted from the field by trainers holding his face we didn’t realise he was injured

Astounding ….

I thought MAGA republicans defined the lost truth world but man Crows fans are giving it a shake

Now let’s examine their defence

Crowd racism, assault, Robbie gray abuse - lol a “fan” are they really a crows fan ? probably a port plant(s) to give us a bad name

Tex racism - but what did Young say to incite Tex into his abuse why aren’t people talking about that better give him a standing ovation at the BnF ! while we are at it make sure Tex doesn’t wear anything to associate him with the Crows when we film the apology

Booing - despite all the evidence to the contrary Rankine was boo’d and yea we boo’d Schulz but that’s because despite being assisted from the field by trainers holding his face we didn’t realise he was injured

Astounding ….

I thought MAGA republicans defined the lost truth world but man Crows fans are giving it a shake
The fact that you are dragging stuff up from 12 years ago shows that your argument isn't that strong.
Just accept that your supporters were booing Rankine to try and put him off his game. Plenty of supporters boo players if they think it will get in his head. No different to booing an opposition player as he is kicking for goal.
Just accept that some of your supporters took it a little too far and booed him when he was knocked out and taken off.
They booed Rach the whole game, and that was to be expected.

I never said they didn't target Rankine, of course they did. I was just pointing out that the Crows also targeted our players.

All this 'targeted' discussion is just a distraction anyway, everything else was above board and standard stuff - it's irrelevant to what happened in the one incident.
As you will find out today, the hit wasn't above board.

As you will find out today, the hit wasn't above board.
It was an unlucky, slightly high bump that 5 years ago would have barely raised an eyebrow and 2 years ago would be 1-2 weeks even if you include the port tax. Nowadays probably 3-4 but a football act with an unfortunate outcome

Stop trying to spin it like he was "lined up" and it was a "dog act" because it wasn't

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Is the Showdown the Biggest Rivalry?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back