Unrestricted Free Agent Isaac Cumming [UFA 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe we bid Perryman up since he was reportedly link to them very early on so they can't get Cumming lol.
From what I gather from your supporters views on your list management team, this seems unlikely

I find it hard to imagine Port can get Cumming, Perryman and Luko, so a bit to play out I think on where all 3 land if in SA. Would imagine both clubs will end up with 1 or 2 of those 3.
My gut feel is the Crows land Cumming & Port Lukosius.

Crows apparently have the biggest offer on the table for Cumming.

Lukosius is close with Rozee & more of a need at Port.

. . But anything is possible in silly season.

Yeah, like was discussed on the main board. If we end up with Cumming and ANB through trade / free agency but can hold onto pick 25, then it could be quite a nice off season with the pick 4 high end mid and pick 25 on a young ruck then Welsh with later picks. AND we maintain our F1 in that scenario.

You do know Perryman is reportedly offered a lot more than Cumming, 7 years at $850K.......

Perryman is a better investment than Cumming when it's all said and done.

Drafted in the same year, Perryman has played almost 50 more games than Cumming.

Stats are pretty similar, Eye test says Cumming is potentially a better player but not much separates them honestly. I think you know what you're getting from both by now

Adelaide picking up Cummings, ANB, Pick 4 (mid?) and Walsh would be a terrific off-season.

The only way Port would get Lukosius is if they trade Houston (who knows what’s going on there). The only way I can see them allowing Houston to go is if they get someone like Perryman.

It’s going to be an interesting off season.

Adelaide picking up Cummings, ANB, Pick 4 (mid?) and Walsh would be a terrific off-season.

The only way Port would get Lukosius is if they trade Houston (who knows what’s going on there). The only way I can see them allowing Houston to go is if they get someone like Perryman.

Future 2nd should do for Lukosius, given he has 2 years of his $950K contract left & Suns need the cap space.

Crows need to bring in net experience as we traded out last year & it cost us depth.

Best off season of the year when you add Lukosius too. Best off season in a long time even by any club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walsh who? What did I miss???

Feels a situation where if I’m Adelaide I’d rather Cumming and if I’m Port I’d rather Perryman

Adelaide just need a winger in general whereas I think Port need a utility who can play half back which would free up Bergman too at times
Yep, hence why the Crows have been into Cumming for 2 years and Port nearly 4 years with Perryman (mentioned on Gettable today that Port went hard for him in 2020 as well when last out of contract).

Cumming's manager said today he still hasn't made him mind up yet, but that does seem to be a bit of manager PR spin to ensure they maximise the cash. I think Port would only be realistically in the hunt if the Perryman deal fell through and they can up the cash offer (or even an extra year) for Cumming.

It's a free hit for the GWS pair, what ever it takes.

Luko is another issue

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrestricted Free Agent Isaac Cumming [UFA 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back