Player Watch Isaac Quaynor

Remove this Banner Ad

Great confidence, not afraid to take off and rebound that's for sure. Still learning the caper though, happy to pair him with Noble in the backline for a while yet

First positive thing I’ve seen from you on these boards.

You’re always taking pot shots at the club and it’s players.

this has been quite refreshing.

Guess you not read many of my Posts then

D. Thomas said he was cut with metal stops he thinks, when he played us last year. And MMM also said the umpire told DeGoey he couldnt wear the boots he wanted to last year.

I only just caught this post. This could well be on the money. I remember the camera panning to a pair of boots on the ground near the bench in one of our games last year. Was quite possibly JDG's pair.

Becoming one of my favourites, he was a bit rusty early, which is totally understandable. Love how he just glides across the field, doesn’t panic, very nice kick, his pass to Mihocek was magnificent. Goes hard at the footy, good hands, appears to be good overhead, think we have a real player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love to see him pick up a Rising Star nomination before the year is out. He's certainly got the quality to be noticed. With just 3 H&A games left in 2020 for Collingwood it's a case of now or never for him, as (provided he plays even one more game this year) he won't be eligible next year.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Isaac Quaynor