It's about time Collingwood got some respect

Remove this Banner Ad

No way.

Respect all the way Collingwood. You're going to make Geelong's average losing margin for 2008 86pts... a record I believe. When was any premiership team carrying an ave losing margin of 86pts? All due to Collingwood.

Go down in history with the 2000 Bulldogs as the only side to beat the premiers... and you did it by more than a street - 10 blocks!

Only problem...

NO

ONE

CARES!!!!

:D:D:D

News flash to everyone: Collingwood were one goal off a flag last year. They got closer to Geelong than anyone did when it mattered most. They embarrassed North by over 10 goals and Port by 119 points, the two other teams to finish in the top 4. So why no respect?

The only answer is that people hate Collingwood so much that it prevents them from being objective towards them.

And people say they will fall this year. They can only get better. Yeah, they lost Buckley, Licuria and Clement, but Buckley and Licuria were irrelevant last year and even Clement did not play that many games.

After the games of C Wood and N Brown today, Collingwood already have shown that they have found a 10 year ruckman and a 10 year full back.

Then there is the development of Egan, together with the excitement in Ben Reid who will be given an extended chance to make his mark on the afl given Rusling's injury.

If Collingwood aren't playing off against Geelong in the Grand Final, I will be very surprised.

If Collingwood make it past week 1 of the finals I'll be very surprised.
Couldn't even account for a pathetic fremantle outfit with nothing to play for.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's about time Collingwood got some respect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back