It's BAU at Carlton again: blokes on the piss...

Remove this Banner Ad

It is hard work getting the stench of Smellhou$e out of Princes Park...

laughing at the flogs in here who missed the ultimate punchline in the story...

Clem smith called Chris Yarran to come and pick him up and take him home...:)

Yarren - already a better bloke at Richmond.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

#2005and2012didntexistlalala
Granted we are ****ed and useless. You have COLA and your bullshit Academy players, you pick up Tippett and Buddy and you're going backwards. Out in straight sets. Any other side granted all that would win a flag. Absolutely pathetic.

Granted we are stuffed and useless. You have COLA and your bullshit Academy players, you pick up Tippett and Buddy and you're going backwards. Out in straight sets. Any other side granted all that would win a flag. Absolutely pathetic.
I've seen two flags in 10 years, 2 other GFs and missed one year of finals.

In 10 years you've seen nothing but the ungodly stench of corruption and false dawns after selling everything to get Judd. You had 3 number 1 draft picks in a row, gained through tanking (and who are now all shit), and you have the temerity to have a go at our academy system, a system that has grown and developed the game in NSW.

You've pissed up the wall star forwards, you've let players run roughshod and basically shit all over the internal culture of your club. You sacked a successful coach in Ratten so you could hire an angry old fogey who hated your club for years, and who left it in an utter mess a few years later. Your best forward can take an awesome mark, but cannot kick a kid's sand castle over, let alone a goal from right in front. You paid $800k a year for a washed up knackered horse from the Pies, lol.

But oh cola, it's all about cola. Suck the farts from my hairy arse you dummy. You can play the pea under the cup game with some around here and they might fall for it, but not with me sunshine.

Your club is shit, absolute and utter shit, and pointing the finger of blame at well run and disciplined clubs who are actually successful is why you are a mess. And you know what, it's sooooo very, very funny!

So please keep coming at me with a banana, and I'll keep smacking you over the head with a shovel. It's great fun.

In 10 years you've seen nothing but the ungodly stench of corruption and false dawns after selling everything to get Judd. You had 3 number 1 draft picks in a row, gained through tanking (and who are now all shit), and you have the temerity to have a go at our academy system, a system that has grown and developed the game in NSW.

You've pissed up the wall star forwards, you've let players run roughshod and basically shit all over the internal culture of your club. You sacked a successful coach in Ratten so you could hire an angry old fogey who hated your club for years, and who left it in an utter mess a few years later. Your best forward can take an awesome mark, but cannot kick a kid's sand castle over, let alone a goal from right in front. You paid $800k a year for a washed up knackered horse from the Pies, lol.

But oh cola, it's all about cola. Suck the farts from my hairy arse you dummy. You can play the pea under the cup game with some around here and they might fall for it, but not with me sunshine.

Your club is shit, absolute and utter shit, and pointing the finger of blame at well run and disciplined clubs who are actually successful is why you are a mess. And you know what, it's sooooo very, very funny!

So please keep coming at me with a banana, and I'll keep smacking you over the head with a shovel. It's great fun.
image.jpeg

COLA

Years ago ( like back in 95') I used to respect the blues but now they have become the absolute laughing stock of the AFL. They are making teams like the Tigers look respectable and that quite frankly is bordering on ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tl;dr...

but hows the COLA goin....still sucking on the teat of the AFL?...or just sucking **** in Oxford St..

Years ago ( like back in 95') I used to respect the blues but now they have become the absolute laughing stock of the AFL. They are making teams like the Tigers look respectable and that quite frankly is bordering on ridiculous.
I've got a feeling 2016 will make 2015 seem like a pretty decent year for the mafia blooze. They will be six different shades of absolute shit.

Cola or not we are awesome and you are shit. I think that's succinct enough even for you.

Why so angry dudess? Santa isn't being kind to you this year? Buddy on bender ...Goodesy hasn't got an audience to call out 13 year old girls anymore?:cry::cry::cry:

or is it the fact that GWS is going to smack your saggy arsed bunch of Demetriou hoes back into irrelevence?

Why so angry dudess? Santa isn't being kind to you this year? Buddy on bender ...Goodesy hasn't got an audience to call out 13 year old girls anymore?:cry::cry::cry:

or is it the fact that GWS is going to smack your saggy arsed bunch of Demetriou hoes back into irrelevence?
Angry, moi?

Just got one of the best talents in the draft, my side will feature strongly again in the finals and I follow a club that is professionally run and very successful.

Your club is a basket case. I know who's angry out of the two of us, and it ain't me.

Angry, moi?

Just got one of the best talents in the draft, my side will feature strongly again in the finals and I follow a club that is professionally run and very successful.

Your club is a basket case. I know who's angry out of the two of us, and it ain't me.

Ancient History forum - - if you want to go there 16> 3 or whatever your sad sacked historically proven ineptitude of a kulcha is..

Angry, moi?

Again? You mean featuring on the losing side?

Ancient History forum - - if you want to go there 16> 3 or whatever your sad sacked historically proven ineptitude of a kulcha is..
Ancient history being the operative term. You need it to keep you from swallowing razor blades after the last 20 years, and possibly the next as well. You could well end up the next Melbum. That would be very funny.

Ancient history being the operative term. You need it to keep you from swallowing razor blades after the last 20 years, and possibly the next as well. You could well end up the next Melbum. That would be very funny.

You have to have a sense of humour to be a True Blue - something most other supporters of other Clubs just don't have.

That a the total confidence that Carlton will get to #17 before anyone else..

Remove this Banner Ad

It's BAU at Carlton again: blokes on the piss...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back