Game Day It's GAMEDAY! The Western Districts Geelong Cats vs The Footscray Inner Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight's Lucky Meal is on the way - Pad Thai with Beef. I don't know if that will be enough for us to win. Maybe I should have ordered some spring rolls too?

Arrived early! Delicious!

Last edited:
You won't have a soft spot for us after tonight, once we smash you by 100 points and break every bone in your bodies
If you manage that you'll get my full and sincere congratulations.

Imagine having to watch with a couple of Cats fans who love Selwood and Dangerfield 🙁
Selwood is a superstar, Dangerfield is a flog. 😂

Is 350 even a milestone game? At a certain point the half-century marks don’t mean as much. God I hope we don’t line up for a guard of honour after the game.

I just have a feeling if we can deny the Cats the ball in their forward line and kick a larger score than them, we’re a real chance of winning this one.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is 350 even a milestone game? At a certain point the half-century marks don’t mean as much. God I hope we don’t line up for a guard of honour after the game.
21 players in the history of the game have achieved it, inc one of my old good mates from school and your current games record holder.

It's rare.

Let's brace ourselves for the blowback on Marra from St. Kilda and Melbourne fans when he has a tough night tonight.

"We let him kick those goals"
"They were easy"
"Windhager deserved the rising star nomination over him harhar"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ngl like having him around, he isn’t a dick
I'm actually is iso and bored.

I reckon you're a huge chance tonight. Bontempelli is a huge danger for us. Like I said earlier, If you're defence can hold up you should win enough ball in the middle to give your forward ample chances.

I don't rate both O'Connor or Kolodjashnij as defenders so it makes for an intriguing game.

I can’t believe I paid so much for this non-serviced apartment. Should have gone to a shit motel

I’m off for a whiskey . Go dogs

All we need is Cameron Ling on special comments....

Tune into ABC Sport AM for that - last time (earlier this year) he went OTT about one of our players getting 6 weeks for something....I think we got 2, but I can't even remember what it was now. Was a debated headline I think...

I'm actually is iso and bored.

I reckon you're a huge chance tonight. Bontempelli is a huge danger for us. Like I said earlier, If you're defence can hold up you should win enough ball in the middle to give your forward ample chances.

I don't rate both O'Connor or Kolodjashnij as defenders so it makes for an intriguing game.

the minute Hannan gets moved to Cameron will be the minute I turn the game off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back