It's time to sack Grant Thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

bsk2002

Senior List
Oct 26, 2004
AFL Club
St Kilda
HAHAHAHAH... just joking people.
He is doing a fantastic job, he has formed a great orginization in which proceeds to move forwards.

- I bet a few were think- when they read the thread title - 'oh, what the hell is this crackpot in'

Mark Robinson said on SEN 1116 a week or two ago that Grant Thomas has been such a fresh new talent to the game - his way of thinking, his innovative ideas etc - he's talked the talked with confidence and albeit no premiership, has delivered in so many ways in rebuilding the club.. which as we know it was at one of its lowest ebb's when Blight got the sack..

In Robinson's own words, he 'has been great for footy.'

Wouldn't want any other coach in the AFL coaching St Kilda than what we've got.. and I think I speak on behalf of most StKilda supporters/members.

What a way to get me going! GT has been good to football and the Saints. I think he is alot like Sheeds alittle crazy and left field at times but still gets results Saints rise under GT has been good for this Saint supporter and for the AFL!!!!
GO SAINTS
WE LOVE YOU GT

Am I allowed to have a say...??? :p

Anyway, I think GT has done a great job in not only the development and keeping the younger blokes together, but at the same time he has done a terrific job in assuring that the older blokes are still healthy and fit, and prepared for each game.

He has been great for our whole club. :D

Snickers said:
Am I allowed to have a say...??? :p

Anyway, I think GT has done a great job in not only the development and keeping the younger blokes together, but at the same time he has done a terrific job in assuring that the older blokes are still healthy and fit, and prepared for each game.

He has been great for our whole club. :D

hey snickers Dont ever let anyone tell you that your not allowed to post mate Its a free country mate and thats why there are forums :)

Remove this Banner Ad

It's time to sack Grant Thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back