Trade Requested Ivan Soldo [requested a trade to Victoria, linked to St Kilda]

Remove this Banner Ad

If we aren't getting at least a 2nd rounder back he stays.
We invested in him and he's contracted we are happy to keep him to his contract as stated from the club.

Its not the club's fault for him and his management team to have a brain fade and sign a 3 year contract.
Then he's staying I guess.

A 2nd rounder seems crazy for a player like Soldo. He is contracted though so it's Ports call to hold him to a contract if they wish, even if he is unhappy and desperate to get out of thr club. As well as not evej being in their best side.

Last edited:

I thought they traded for Soldo first. Wasn't Sweet originally looking at Eagles, until they signed Flynn, or was I having weird dreams again?

Possibly I'm not sure myself. I imagine sweet was looking at a few clubs.

C’mon saints be cool. Jason Cripps will make way better use of that 2nd rounder.
You're not getting our (Adelaide's) current 2nd rounder. No way in the world is that going to be used. Way more valuable to Saints for our investment in high end talent than for Ivan and what he could potentially bring to our team.

Slim chance we get something for Membrey (UFA) if he leaves, otherwise does PA have any interest in Jack Hayes? I know he is on the cusp of delist/retain but would packaging him up with a 3rd rounder suffice?

Jeeze no wonder the Crows list management sucks!
Going fine this year thanks... for a change.

Always feel the need to go off topic?

Houston is not worth a top 10 pick by himself... so package with Soldo could get a decent pick.

Going fine this year thanks... for a change.

Always feel the need to go off topic?

Houston is not worth a top 10 pick by himself... so package with Soldo could get a decent pick.

Off topic? please...
Stupidity if you thing we are packaging a 2xAA who is one of our best with Soldo for a trade.
Dumb trades only the Crows will think about doing.

Just keep delisting your first round players Im sure it will be fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Ivan Soldo [requested a trade to Victoria, linked to St Kilda]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back