I've seen no improvement from the Kamry Krows Korporation this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure wasnt a choke.

Should never have even been there in 07.

It's true. There's no improvement.

I can name nine teams that are better than you. West Coast, Essendon, Carlton, Sydney, Fremantle, North Melbourne, the Tassie Hawks, Collingwood and Geelong.

There are five teams on par with you. St Kilda, Brisbane, Richmond, Port Adelaide and the Western Bulldogs

You are better than Gold Coast and GWS, and should beat Melbourne .. but it is bad luck you don’t get to play the Dees at Futile Park this year as you have been their MCG bitches lately. mmmmm :rolleyes:

On reflection you would have to agree that we are better than the Dogs, WAYYYYY better than Port.

The Hawks accounted for us on the day, we could manage to keep in touch for only a half. We didn't stop fighting but on the day it was in vain. I'd say that now we have found some form, the game would be a tough one, but we would hold ourselves in good stead.

Geelong and Blues were games played hard through our mid field, 19 goals scored by us in each game, multiple goal kickers and we didn't let our advantage slip.

The Swans was a tight game all night. We never gave up, always at the contest, played tough footy for 4 quarters.

As for the rest of the sides I'm happy to take each match as they come and enjoy the contest. We will win some and we will lose some, but I'm thinking thereis a good chance we will win more than we lose.

Last year with our pathetic 3rd quarter fade outs, and getting demoralised at contests showing very little fight, 2011 was a dark year for the Crows.....

BTW We didn't choose to have a soft draw, the AFL gave it to us. Looks like they underestimated us and over-estimated Port Power. They wanted to give the "bottom" teams a fair go at winning some games. They made a mistake, Port Power should have player GWS and Gold Coast twice. That would have given the minnows a better chance at 2 wins each.

If Port play like they did against Richmond again any side would beat them.

Who are all of these crowbots that are suddenly appearing in Bay13?

Never heard of a lot of them.

I guess the crowbots are playing pretty good footy this year and numerous Bigfootyite crowbots now think it's safe for them to venture forth within Bay13!!!!.

Mob of frontrunning sheilas.

On reflection you would have to agree that we are better than the Dogs, WAYYYYY better than Port.

The Hawks accounted for us on the day, we could manage to keep in touch for only a half. We didn't stop fighting but on the day it was in vain. I'd say that now we have found some form, the game would be a tough one, but we would hold ourselves in good stead.

Geelong and Blues were games played hard through our mid field, 19 goals scored by us in each game, multiple goal kickers and we didn't let our advantage slip.

The Swans was a tight game all night. We never gave up, always at the contest, played tough footy for 4 quarters.

As for the rest of the sides I'm happy to take each match as they come and enjoy the contest. We will win some and we will lose some, but I'm thinking thereis a good chance we will win more than we lose.

Last year with our pathetic 3rd quarter fade outs, and getting demoralised at contests showing very little fight, 2011 was a dark year for the Crows.....

BTW We didn't choose to have a soft draw, the AFL gave it to us. Looks like they underestimated us and over-estimated Port Power. They wanted to give the "bottom" teams a fair go at winning some games. They made a mistake, Port Power should have player GWS and Gold Coast twice. That would have given the minnows a better chance at 2 wins each.

If Port play like they did against Richmond again any side would beat them.

Are you Gobba?

I guess the crowbots are playing pretty good footy this year and numerous Bigfootyite crowbots now think it's safe for them to venture forth within Bay13!!!!.

What do you then call Port posters who are full of bravado during the preseason only to disappear after a couple of losses?

What do you then call Port posters who are full of bravado during the preseason only to disappear after a couple of losses?

Who has disappeared?

WTF are you talking about? I think I see faeces dripping from your chin again.

Frontrunning fair-weather flog

You're the FFF of the KKK

Who has disappeared?

A crowd of 14,500 would suggest you PAPs are the FFF. Your home games against the saints and sydney had 20k........... where did those 5k go.

Hey, I joined BF this year. Didn't even know it existed until I ws searching for info about DT. You can look up the history if you like but I have been posting on the forum during the pre-season, when the Crows had all but been written off as a "re-building team". You are now sour because the Power now smell worse than the scum floating on the Port River and need to lash out.

BTW continuing to call the Crows the KKK after it has been revealed that Misfit was leaking partial information to the media as a media stunt to generate publicity for himself makes you lot look like even bigger flogs. Even Michael long has come out and said that he has lost trust in Misfit and that he leaks info for his own gain.... and as it turns out partially accurate info at best... Just letting you know incase you had your head buried so far up your rectum you couldn't tell if you were driving past Bolivar.... We actually don't care what your opinion of the Crows is, because your continued posts show no football knowledge and that your opinions have been twice treated at Bolivar.

The crowbot flogs are on Bay13 in force only since they have been going gang-busters this season, before that they were nowhere to be seen

Frontrunning flogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The crowbot flogs are on Bay13 in force only since they have been going gang-busters this season, before that they were nowhere to be seen

Frontrunning flogs.

I've been here for ages, I just had to complete my Cert IV in trolling. Didn't need it in the end, port fans have no trouble doing it to themselves.

Who has disappeared?

What you want me to name names before you give me your opinion?

Okay, here are two Jumbo and Rory.

Frontrunning flogs.

Well you asked who had disappeared and I provided the names and yet you now ignore it to pass judgement on Crows supporters.

Now its a simple question, what do you think of Jumbo and Rory who posted frequently during the offseason only to go quiet once reality set in that Port are in for another shit year?

According to the delude souls, the Crows were given an easy draw in case we received injuries. FFS, what a sad pathetic lot.

Not sure why Asgardian is having a whinge when he's been guilty of disappearing for lengthy periods of time himself in the past.

Not sure why Asgardian is having a whinge when he's been guilty of disappearing for lengthy periods of time himself in the past.

Reading Matt D_One awkwardly avoid my question over why he has taken me off his ignore list is even funnier. Priceless enjoyment.

Reading Matt D_One awkwardly avoid my question over why he has taken me off his ignore list is even funnier. Priceless enjoyment.

I would doubt you would have ever been on it.

It's just one of his standard little attention seeking games. It seems he eventually forgets who he has put on his imaginary ignore list and starts responding to their posts again.

I would doubt you would have ever been on it. It's just one of his standard little attention seeking games. I think he eventually forgets who he has put on his imaginary ignore list.

I'd actually somewhat respect him if he actually put me on some stupid ignore list and stuck to it. If what you claim is in fact true, that just makes his life even more sad. What a waste.

I'd actually somewhat respect him if he actually put me on some stupid ignore list and stuck to it. If what you claim is in fact true, that just makes his life even more sad. What a waste.

I love Camry fans logic.

D is supposedly sad for telling you you're on his ignore list, when in all probability you never were - he was only doing it to get a rise out of you in the first place... but it's not sad to run around after him like a shunned puppy pestering him and asking again and again why you are no longer on his ignore list. Ooooooookaaaay. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

I've seen no improvement from the Kamry Krows Korporation this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back