I've seen no improvement from the Kamry Krows Korporation this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

I love Camry fans logic.

D is supposedly sad for telling you you're on his ignore list, when in all probability you never were - he was only doing it to get a rise out of you in the first place... but it's not sad to run around after him like a shunned puppy pestering him and asking again and again why you are no longer on his ignore list. Ooooooookaaaay. :rolleyes:

LMAO. Trust you to not see the sociopathic sadness in all of this. The only thing more pathetically sad than even using an ignore list, is pretending to use it. Hardly got a rise out of me, I got many a good laugh in fact.

He loves to demand answers out of people to his inane questions, now I guess he doesn't like a taste of his own medicine. And he STILL hasn't answered it!

Hilarious.

Why anyone would choose to defend a sociopath just because said sociopath happens to support the same team as you is beyond me.

Why anyone would choose to defend a sociopath just because said sociopath happens to support the same team as you is beyond me.

Do you think he even has a job? I mean, it's so sad that he pretends to put someone on an ignore list (presumably to get a 'rise' out of someone, when it reality people just laugh at him). Do you think it's hiding some childhood pain or insecurity?

It's quite clear that he's a racist though.

This message is hidden because RonSon is on your ignore list.

:D:thumbsu:

Hmmm, I can't convey with words how frustrated that has made me, although this picture almost captures my current mental state.

h19_35.jpg

Now to follow you around for days doing my best thurmanmunson impersonation hoping this is just some sort of elaborate ruse that has sucked me in hook, line and sinker.

Say it isn't so D. PLEASE!

:eek:

Wow, an elaborate ruse indeed. Unemployment must really play with your head, huh?

How sad indeed. Funny to me though, because I love making fun of those less fortunate.

When you're a Port Power fan though, spare time is freely available :D:thumbsu:

Hmmm, I can't convey with words how frustrated that has made me, although this picture almost captures my current mental state.

h19_35.jpg

Now to follow you around for days doing my best thurmanmunson impersonation hoping this is just some sort of elaborate ruse that has sucked me in hook, line and sinker.

Say it isn't so D. PLEASE!

:eek:

Just reminded me.....he still hasn't figured out the two tricks i've played on him. One of which got him a red card for a week and made his head explode.

I never wanted to reveal my hand, but I think I may have to now..

D_One :eek:

Someone please find the dear soul a job.

Wow, an elaborate ruse indeed. Unemployment must really play with your head, huh?

How sad indeed. Funny to me though, because I love making fun of those less fortunate.

When you're a Port Power fan though, spare time is freely available :D:thumbsu:

Yet someone calls one of our poor American friends a Seppo and you go into knickers in a twist overload...

frustrated-computer-scream-entrepenuer-300x244.jpg

"Americans are people too!!!1!"

LOL.

Well you asked who had disappeared and I provided the names and yet you now ignore it to pass judgement on Crows supporters.

Now its a simple question, what do you think of Jumbo and Rory who posted frequently during the offseason only to go quiet once reality set in that Port are in for another shit year?

I haven't noticed their absence, I have noticed the influx of frontrunning fragile flogs who support the crowbots who have suddenly shown up here from places unknown.

Do you think he even has a job? I mean, it's so sad that he pretends to put someone on an ignore list (presumably to get a 'rise' out of someone, when it reality people just laugh at him). Do you think it's hiding some childhood pain or insecurity?

It's quite clear that he's a racist though.

You belittle yourself even replying to one of the crowbot three stooges, let along agreeing with him.

I haven't noticed their absence, I have noticed the influx of frontrunning fragile flogs who support the crowbots who have suddenly shown up here from places unknown.

You belittle yourself even replying to one of the crowbot three stooges, let along agreeing with him.

LOL Coming from the man that turns a blind eye to cyberstalking from Poort number 1 flog just because he's a Port man :eek:

Well thanks Chris (I think). I don't know any of the 'Three Stooges' so I won't comment. I don't see how they are different to anyone else to be honest (Port or Crows).

Ok let's just assume you are telling the truth that you haven't noticed their absence, now that you are aware they have been absent, whats your opinion of them? Straight answer please.

Now let's just hope you are consistent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well thanks Chris (I think). I don't know any of the 'Three Stooges' so I won't comment. I don't see how they are different to anyone else to be honest (Port or Crows).

Chris? What are you doing, guessing posters names now? Or are you the stalking one, Turner? ;)

Yet someone calls one of our poor American friends a Seppo and you go into knickers in a twist overload...

frustrated-computer-scream-entrepenuer-300x244.jpg

"Americans are people too!!!1!"

LOL.

So laughing derisively at bogan expressions is now considered a meltdown? hahah....try a bit harder RonSon, you can do better than that!

Those knicker twists you have over Butcher must rank up there with Chernobyl!

Just reminded me.....he still hasn't figured out the two tricks i've played on him. One of which got him a red card for a week and made his head explode.

I never wanted to reveal my hand, but I think I may have to now..

D_One :eek:

Someone please find the dear soul a job.

If I'm reading this right, did you really ... nevermind. ;)

I prefer broads too, which is why I know nothing about Twitter. That's fairy shit....

Yeah agreed, twitter, pffft, but still doesn't excuse the fact that you guys got caught cheating with a guy on twitter revealing the pitching information. But I give it a matter of time before some club somewhere, hacks into the communication networks of the opposition; if it isn't already being done.

On the topic of women, well since this thread is really going nowhere specific to the thread title.
Dunno why but I find these sorta chicks so sexy these days.

tumblr_l4avusZ7J81qb6qt8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0fg8xITpa1rptip6o1_1280.jpg

Kalty, Geoff & sekaj are the three stooges

Kalty & Geoff are trolls of the highest magnitude, they troll Port & Port fans relentlessly, which is fine for crowbots, I have no issue with that, but I do have issue with the fact they are not bound by facts. They ignore the truth. Now we all stretch the truth for some of the very best trolls, but for those 2 they have zero restraint & even less respect for the truth.

sekaj is a beast of a different kind.

On Bay13 we all have had times of going too far, I'm as guilty as anyone, but sekaj, woah, I cannot recall ever coming across the likes of him ever before (with maybe 2 exceptions). He luxuriates within the excesses of the environment he has established.

I have no-one on ignore, I did once quite a while ago, but that was pointless, so I read everything, but to the three stooges, to them I do not reply. No reply would cause any possible positive outcome, so where would the value arise?

Ok let's just assume you are telling the truth that you haven't noticed their absence, now that you are aware they have been absent, whats your opinion of them? Straight answer please.

Now let's just hope you are consistent.

Haven't noticed their absence, nor, if it is true, of which I do not know, would I be concerned, as there could be legitimate reasons?

Naturally I would much prefer their continued staunch support of Port Adelaide herein.

But the crowbot fairweather frontrunning flogs that have suddenly appeared within Bay13, for them I feel justified in my reasoning.

Look at the join date several of them have, some going back to 2008.

Now if they have been Bay13 banned, okay, tell us that, but aside from that, I find their sudden appearance here is disingenuous and a sign they are fairweather frontrunning flogs.

Chris? What are you doing, guessing posters names now? Or are you the stalking one, Turner? ;)

Stewies Power, my christian name is Chris, or as my Mum insisted, Christopher, :eek:, it's no secret, I have disclosed that over my many years, over 11, here on Bigfooty.

I have no problem with anyone here calling me Chris, Asa, Assy, or whatever other nickname that would be socially acceptable.

Arseguard, Assguardian, etc are trite, but if that amuses small minds, who am I to try and expand those small minds?

Remove this Banner Ad

I've seen no improvement from the Kamry Krows Korporation this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back