I've seen no improvement from the Kamry Krows Korporation this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

The three stooges & crowbots are collectives

I'm talking about a group of people

Arseguard is in reference to just one person

See the difference?:mad:

No, because that's not what I was getting at.

Arseguard is a play on words of Asgardian. Crowbot is a combined play on words of Crow and robot. Both are rather simple and light heartedly inoffensive. Who cares whether one term is directed at one person or a group of people?

To complain that Arseguard is trite and that it amuses small minds is casting your own sense of humour into question. No big deal, just sayin'....

No, because that's not what I was getting at.

Arseguard is a play on words of Asgardian. Crowbot is a combined play on words of Crow and robot. Both are rather simple and light heartedly inoffensive. Who cares whether one term is directed at one person or a group of people?

To complain that Arseguard is trite and that it amuses small minds is casting your own sense of humour into question. No big deal, just sayin'....

LOL at having to spell it out clearly so "they" can understand it.

Didn't know that was a subject open for discussion, welcher.

Well that's a deflection if I've ever heard one. So you post a long-winded speech about how certain crows supporters are small-minded children, yet it's acceptable that you degrade a poster based on their gender? Not to mention Crowbots, the stupid names you have for players/posters and the embarrassing grudge you've held over someone in regards to an internet bet, which you have now blamed me for. I think we all know who the (50 year old :eek:) child is.

All Asgardian ever does is whinge about posters who have hurt his feelings rather than trying to engage in some banter.

He is very precious I've noticed. I find it immensely humourous that he is having a whinge and has his knickers in a twist because he's noticing posters like my good self, that he hasn't noticed before. Thinking we are frontrunning flogs (been a supporter since 1991 FYI, never once thrown in the towel during the dark ages of 94-96, 99-00, 10-11) just because he's noticing our posts a bit more.

Hilarious that he questions peoples rights to post on the Internet. Superstar :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't know that was a subject open for discussion, welcher.

In your opinion, which is of no consequence to me ... No big deal, just sayin'....

No offense intended Chris, just saying that its kinda rich to think that being called 'Arseguard' is beneath you(which is what I presume you meant in saying its trite and amuses small minds) when you throw around terms like 'Crowbot' and 'The Three Stooges' (which I find just as funny as Arseguard). Just roll with the punches. I get called every name under the sun and I think it's hilarious.

And by the way, you're rich and retired so what the hell are you worried about ASSGUARDIAN? ;)

You reckon I would have lasted on Bigfooty for over 11 years if I was thin skinned about Assguardian, Arseguard, etc?

I'm retired, but I aint rich enough, I need the $1000.00 from you we have on wager ... ;)

Get ready for the "Port beat GC by 40 points" thread where D_One explains how Port beat Gold Coast by 15 times as much as last year, so Port must have improved by 1500%

Remove this Banner Ad

I've seen no improvement from the Kamry Krows Korporation this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back