I've seen no improvement from the Kamry Krows Korporation this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney without Goodes and Mumford aren't that good. If you put Goodes and Mumford in the Port Adelaide team and we would be pushing for a spot in the eight.

Sydney beat Hawthorn without Mumford? Easily too. And Goodes was playing the entire game but 10 minutes of the final term. As a matter of fact we built on our lead while Goodes was out there and Sydney strung a few goals together when Goodes went off, so that blows your theory out of the water.,

Sydney beat Hawthorn without Mumford? Easily too. And Goodes was playing the entire game but 10 minutes of the final term. As a matter of fact we built on our lead while Goodes was out there and Sydney strung a few goals together when Goodes went off, so that blows your theory out of the water.,

It's been said over and over... but no, Goodes going off is when they lost the lead and fell behind.. in D_One bizarro world..

You were 5 pts up when Goodes did his quad 2 minutes into the last quarter.

Regardless of the fact that Sydney are our bitches, why would you categorize Adelaide as average and Sydney as good when 5 days ago Adelaide went up to Sydney and beat them on their home turf? You lose all credibility right there and the Adelaide hatred is just far too obvious for anyone to have a decent conversation with you.

Sydney have beaten Hawthorn, Fremantle and North who are all either good or borderline. Other than Sydney you've beaten nobody. It takes more than one good result to make a good side, especially when it's against your bitches, and the Crows have only had one good result.

Since I know you like to accuse me of making stuff up as I go along, I've properly looked over the results and I'll give you my ratings:

Good:
West Coast
Carlton
Essendon
Sydney
Geelong
Hawthorn

Average, borderline good
Collingwood (would probably be higher if not for injuries)
Fremantle
North
Adelaide

Average, borderline bad
Richmond
St. Kilda

Bad
Western Bulldogs
Brisbane
Port

Very bad
Melbourne
Gold Coast
GWS

So Port have played 6 teams above them for 1-5, and Adelaide have played 2 teams above them and 4 teams below them for 5-1 with a win over their bitches.

Drakescoffeecake said:
And I've got no idea why you think you'd have no trouble beating the Dogs (bit like what your supporters thought last week with Richmond huh?) when not only have you lost to them the past 5 times, but have an average losing margin of 68 points the last few times you've played them at AAMI. What exactly makes you confident that you'd beat them?

4 out of last 5 times we've played the Bulldogs, they were preliminary finalists. Now they're shit Quarter time of the Bulldogs game last year was the exact point where we improved from very shit to shit.

Drakescoffeecake said:
Your performances this year indicate that you'd struggle against GWS, and right now you'd go in as underdogs against the Gold Coast.

Port Adelaide: 1-5, 79.47%
Gold Coast: 0-6, 60.17%
GWS: 0-6, 42.40%

Nah.

Drakescoffeecake said:
And Goodes was playing the entire game but 10 minutes of the final term.

He injured himself as soon as the ball first went into the 50 in the last quarter. Didn't register a stat for the quarter. Your point is weakened when you have to lie about it.

Sydney have beaten Hawthorn, Fremantle and North who are all either good or borderline. Other than Sydney you've beaten nobody. It takes more than one good result to make a good side, especially when it's against your bitches, and the Crows have only had one good result.

Since I know you like to accuse me of making stuff up as I go along, I've properly looked over the results and I'll give you my ratings:

Good:
West Coast
Carlton
Essendon
Sydney
Geelong
Hawthorn

Average, borderline good
Collingwood (would probably be higher if not for injuries)
Fremantle
North
Adelaide

Average, borderline bad
Richmond
St. Kilda

Bad
Western Bulldogs
Brisbane
Port

Very bad
Melbourne
Gold Coast
GWS

So Port have played 6 teams above them for 1-5, and Adelaide have played 2 teams above them and 4 teams below them for 5-1 with a win over their bitches.

So what happens if we beat Geelong this week? Will you give us any credit or will it depend on whether Geelong get an injury? And if we lose a close one after losing a player such as Thompson to injury in the last quarter, would you acknowledge that? Somehow I think not.

Port Adelaide: 1-5, 79.47%
Gold Coast: 0-6, 60.17%
GWS: 0-6, 42.40%

Nah.

Both clubs showed more heart and fight than your mob last week, not even you can deny that. Barring some amazing turnaround, I'd be shocked if you started favourites against GCS.

He injured himself as soon as the ball first went into the 50 in the last quarter. Didn't register a stat for the quarter. Your point is weakened when you have to lie about it.

We also got the first goal of the last term inside the first 30 seconds. Why is it that you claim Goodes going off was what won us the game, yet fail to mention we were leading for the majority of the time he was out there? 5 goals to 1 in the first, that just becomes irrelevant for reasons unknown?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another excessively long post probably whinging about the Crows' fixture and how Tippett forgot your name in the middle of coitus.

For some reason gp, when I read your posts lately, I can't help getting this mental image of you......

Someone+is+wrong+on+internet.png

It's a leading question. Would you care to address it?

No it's you moving goalposts, intoducing a vague timeframe to suit some pseudo stats you've been working on all day.

What is 'late' last year? Post December? October to December? Last month of the season? Last 5 games? 8 games? 12 games?

Actually don't bother because I can't be arsed reading your dribble at the moment anyway. There's only so much a guy on four hours sleep can take. Feel free to post whatever you need to get yourself off though. :thumbsu:

No it's you moving goalposts, intoducing a vague timeframe to suit some pseudo stats you've been working on all day.

What is 'late' last year? Post December? October to December? Last month of the season? Last 5 games? 8 games? 12 games?

Actually don't bother because I can't be arsed reading your dribble at the moment anyway. There's only so much a guy on four hours sleep can take. Feel free to post whatever you need to get yourself off though. :thumbsu:

If you don't want to discuss football, why are you here?

What part of 4-1 against the same teams last year albeit with a lower percentage don't you understand.

Wasnt the 2011 Hawthorn game played at AAMI not the MCG? I think the bulldogs was a different home ground advantage too.

Why are you including games against GWS in your comparison???:rolleyes:

Take out the GWS game, I dont mind... Port will probably lose to GWS, seeing Primus sacked

Gold Coast are the most erratic team in the competition. Your game against them this year shows you have not improved.

So you just write off facts by saying the other team is erratic so that information is void? LOL.

One game or one quarter is not how to measure improvement. The more games you use the better. The Kamry Krows Korporation have not improved.

You are comparing each of Adelaides 2012 game to the one most recent meeting before 2012.

Against the same teams last year you are averaging one extra goal per game, but you are conceding 3.2 extra goals per game. You have not improved.

Ladder position dictates otherwise

Take your rose coloured glasses off and have another look. :thumbsu:

Without the glasses Adelaide are still 5-1 and Port are still 1-5 with a lucky win

Remove this Banner Ad

I've seen no improvement from the Kamry Krows Korporation this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back