J Russell to undergo emergency surgery!

Remove this Banner Ad

thrillhouse

Team Captain
Dec 27, 2009
Wales
AFL Club
Geelong
To remove Steve Johnson from his back pocket! Played an outstanding game today didn't he?

Well done to Carlton. My mortal enemies got one up today. They impressed the shit out of me today :thumbsu:

Good luck next week :)

Great game from my man JR, week by week he just keeps improving...I'm happy to say that when all in sundry were bagging the shit out of him i cut him plenty of slack and always believed he had it in him...i can say from the bottom of my heart...even told him in a chance encounter at a pub after the Hawthorn game last year...since that pep talk hasn't played a bad game...dare i say it in AA form at the moment..keep up the bloody good work JR!

What a game from JR today!
I knew he could do it and the best thing about it was he knew he could do it, 2-3 years ago, JR wouldnt have had the confidence in himself,
but now, JR is unstoppable. Its great to see the confidence in his game and to see him improve each and every week brings a smile to my face.
Keep up the amazing work Jordy!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game from my man JR, week by week he just keeps improving...I'm happy to say that when all in sundry were bagging the shit out of him i cut him plenty of slack and always believed he had it in him...i can say from the bottom of my heart...even told him in a chance encounter at a pub after the Hawthorn game last year...since that pep talk hasn't played a bad game...dare i say it in AA form at the moment..keep up the bloody good work JR!

Good bluebooded very good :thumbsu:

As anyone who visits Bay 13 would know, I'm not exactly the biggest fan of Carlton ...

But Russell is a gun. One of the most underrated players in the AFL. I remember a few years back we nearly traded for him but the deal fell through for some reason I can't recall. Now I very much wish the deal had gone through. Kudos to Russell for turning his career around when his future looked in serious doubt a couple of years ago and reinventing himself as a quality small defender. :thumbsu:
It fell through because you guys thought you could get him for pick 50.

If you had of offered something half decent he probably would be playing for Port right now.

Thank god there was a silver lining to finishing stone motherless last, otherwise we wouldn't have had the option of telling him we'd pick him up in the PSD at 1 if he walked.

All I can say is thank god we didn't bend over for Port and persuaded JR to stay.

I have supported him from day 1 and am so glad that he is really developing into a brilliant footballer.

Still has the odd brain fade but he would be one of the first picked in the side each and every week now, and he will go extremely close to taking out our B & F for 2010.

Keep up the fantastic work JR - you are playing brilliantly. :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

All hail blueblooded :D

All I can say is thank god we didn't bend over for Port and persuaded JR to stay.

I have supported him from day 1 and am so glad that he is really developing into a brilliant footballer.

Still has the odd brain fade but he would be one of the first picked in the side each and every week now, and he will go extremely close to taking out our B & F for 2010.

Keep up the fantastic work JR - you are playing brilliantly. :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

I just wish Jamison would kick in because Russell has got a case of the Yips. No confidence at all and his poor kicking keeps our back line under pressure!

Remove this Banner Ad

J Russell to undergo emergency surgery!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back