Not-a-cluey Jack Darling to the hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horrible my arse. He had three really good games and was Hawthorn best key position player of the finals. Take of your rose coloured glasses.
Look at this name, he's a Geelong supporter. Clearly jumped on the Dockers bandwagon for the GF seeing his team was bundled out by the mighty hawks. One of the few posters to lose to the Hawks twice in consecutive weeks :cool: Just ignore the troll.

Horrible my arse. He had three really good games and was Hawthorn best key position player of the finals. Take of your rose coloured glasses.
He went missing faster than Mitchell in the GF!! 12 disposals lol! He is a terrible player who wouldn't get a game for our reserves side even if we had like a million injuries.

Sinclair for Savage sounds about right.

That's not really a fair trade.

Shane Savage is 22, has played 56 games and kicked 37 goals. He is a much better player then Sinclair. If Hawthorn were to do a trade with WCE regarding Savage, a fair trade would be something along the lines of Ash Smith or Will Schofield for Shane Savage.

Shane Savage is 22, has played 56 games and kicked 37 goals. He is a much better player then Sinclair. If Hawthorn were to do a trade with WCE regarding Savage, a fair trade would be something along the lines of Ash Smith or Will Schofield for Shane Savage.

Ash Smith GAGF sorry but thats the nicest way I can express myself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, you convinced me - you can have Ash Smith

Please.

Where do we sign!!!!!

Did I say that too quickly???:D

yeah. Not like we have two gun forwards a handy ruckman to float down forward and two international scholarship holders earmarked for that...

Yes because some untried players with little Aussie Rules experience would prevent you from chasing Jack Darling o_O

Dudes have obviously not heard about the almighty SHEM!

273979_np.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back