Jack Ginnivan - Redemption arc

Has your opinion of Jack Ginnivan changed over the past 2 years?

• Yes

Votes: 66 29.5%
  • No

Votes: 158 70.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ken wasn’t abusive you say. So if you’re walking down the street and someone calls your mate a “****head” it’s all good then? Couldn’t be abusive?

Of course, you would want to say anything back. No, that would escalate the situation. 😂

What a laugh. The amount of mental gymnastics you’ve done for the last 10 pages to claim that Ginnivan was in the wrong, Sicily was in the wrong, Mitchell was in the wrong, the big bad Hawks were the problem and that Kenny was just having a friendly bit of banter after the siren has been laughable.
A) I didn't say Ken wasn't abusive. I don't know or care.

B) If someone starts abusing my mate when I'm walking down the street, of course I'm not escalating it. I'm getting me and my mate away from it. An then we're laughing about the dickhead later. I'm not a complete moron. Are you?

Last edited:
A) I didn't say Ken wasn't abusive. I don't know or care.

B) If someone starts abusing my mate when I'm walking down the street, of course I'm not escalating it. I'm getting me and my mate away from it. A then we're laughing about the dickhead later. I'm not a complete moron. Are you?
Doesn’t surprise me at all that you’d just scatter.

I directly addressed your points - but hey you call it scatter if you like.

Just tell us that Kenny is a villain and Sicily is a hero. You can be batman if you like.
Whatever little backflip it is that you want to perform. Go for it.

I think Sicily is a hero. He really helped Ginnivan. He must have as it was heroic leadership. I'm just not sure how. Maybe you could let me know.
You’ve spent an inordinate amount of time discussing Hawthorn the last 3 years on this board, and every time you have you’ve been proven wrong, so why stop now.

You’ve spent an inordinate amount of time discussing Hawthorn the last 3 years on this board, and every time you have you’ve been proven wrong, so why stop now.
So you can't tell me how this great leadership that stuck up for Ginnivan actually helped Ginnivan?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Ginnivan - Redemption arc

Back