Jack Ginnivan - Redemption arc

Has your opinion of Jack Ginnivan changed over the past 2 years?

• Yes

Votes: 67 29.3%
  • No

Votes: 162 70.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Ken is a legend, hope he stays coaching Port for ever so these hijinks can continue otherwise get him to Hawthorn as a consultant to the social media team
When Port do finally move him on, I'd like to see the roaming Brian segment replaced with a shit stirring Ken segment. They should get him in for today's final. I'd love to see Cats lose and him cause Dangerfield to lose his shit.

Looks like you're now the one who's not flying, Ken, you little f*ckwit!

And Sic was right. Your club has been a nowhere club for eight years and counting.

You utter hypocrite. You went out of your way to say - numerous times - that "you little f*ckwit" is absolutely unacceptable as a response to a taunt, and it was cowardly to wait until after the game.

Yet you use it as a response to a taunt, making sure you waited until after the game.

Don't worry, you haven't lost any credibility here, we already knew you were a salty hypocrite.

Thank you Ginni. It's not ridiculous to suggest that his actions, and Hinkley's reaction, have indirectly led to the Swans playing in another GF, me going to Melbourne etc etc.

IF
Jack ginnivan din't make an Instagram post
THEN
I might not be flying down to Melbourne on Friday.

Say what you want about Ginnivan, but he may have changed my life...

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Ginnivan - Redemption arc

Back