Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

He was push out the door no doubt about that he was and is a smart arse but he was our smart arse but he is gone will not be back while Fly and GW run things. As such my concern for him is over and have even less when he may face us Bruzzy and Issy are quite welcome to nail him legally of course and I will not worry in the least.
The first time he ducks into a tackle against us will be hilarious.

The first time he ducks into a tackle against us will be hilarious.

The tell will be how Bruzzy deals with him when they face up as opponents. This will reveal if he left on good terms or if the rumors are true.

The tell will be how Bruzzy deals with him when they face up as opponents. This will reveal if he left on good terms or if the rumors are true.
Regardless of how relations are, Jack will be a cheeky smart arse and try to push buttons. There will be scuffles. And Bruzzy will be involved in some jumpers being torn. It's just what they both do.

It's after the game when you'll get the better indication.

Regardless of how relations are, Jack will be a cheeky smart arse and try to push buttons. There will be scuffles. And Bruzzy will be involved in some jumpers being torn. It's just what they both do.

It's after the game when you'll get the better indication.

It depends on the extent of Bruzzy's rage.

A torn jumper or enthusiastic bump is par for the course. If he makes a beeline for him before the ball is bounced, that might tell us something.

It depends on the extent of Bruzzy's rage.

A torn jumper or enthusiastic bump is par for the course. If he makes a beeline for him before the ball is bounced, that might tell us something.
I hope we play them early season and Jack says something to ruffle feathers before the game.

Im going to miss the nicknames Minivan and Guinea Pig but Sarge is a good replacement

His name is King.

giphy.gif

I wonder how he will like working under the conditions at Hawthorn?From the way Tom Mitchell described it,it didn’t sound like a very happy place at all.Very different to the environment that Fly has created at Collingwood..

I can see already that I’m going to go from Ginni at the Pies -“too high. You can’t just rip his head off and call play on” to Ginni at the Hawks -“he friggin ducked. Does it every time”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how he will like working under the conditions at Hawthorn?From the way Tom Mitchell described it,it didn’t sound like a very happy place at all.Very different to the environment that Fly has created at Collingwood..

Its funny , you read the Hawks board and they call themselves the "Family club" still , quite amusing. They will turn him around apparently

At least (for Jack's sake) he didn't end up at Melbourne. Although it was reassuring that Max Gawn yesterday dismissed any issues with their culture

main-qimg-8ba3917915169c5a484a6a1ab7b4b291

At least (for Jack's sake) he didn't end up at Melbourne. Although it was reassuring that Max Gawn yesterday dismissed any issues with their culture

main-qimg-8ba3917915169c5a484a6a1ab7b4b291
Makes me wonder whether Harley Bennell managed to choose a worse club lol

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

He kicked 44 goals in his second year…then we traded him for nothing…we are shocking at the trade table

We literally just won a flag with our normie traded in for a 2nd rounder and Mitchell who also polled in the normie for a bag of peanuts.

Ginni was on the nose with our club, and we had no leverage. We were never going to get more than what they gave us.

We literally just won a flag with our normie traded in for a 2nd rounder and Mitchell who also polled in the normie for a bag of peanuts.

Ginni was on the nose with our club, and we had no leverage. We were never going to get more than what they gave us.
In the end the decision on Ginni wasn't left to the club, they were happy to keep him ultimately it was put to the senior players and they said get rid of him.

In the end the decision on Ginni wasn't left to the club, they were happy to keep him ultimately it was put to the senior players and they said get rid of him.

So your saying the decision to let him go was not Wright, Flies, Kellys. It was pendles, Bruz and Moore etc? Sorry I call bulltish. Not saying they were not consulted but I just cannot believe that a club as well run as ours would be letting players make list calls.

Ginni was on a similar trajectory to Stephenson

He may turn it around but fair chance he remains immature for a while yet, and his flaws will be exposed at Hawthorn where more weight will be placed on his shoulders in a forward line lacking options

Could’ve got more for him but the deal got done and we’ve got a better all round player now in Schulz 🤷‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back