Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

a coincidence, i was thinking of having a pizza tonight at the local italian joint.... it seems

WA Style, ham, pineapple, mozzarella, tomato $23
WA Style without pineapple $26

Evidently pineapples are WA style, which explains a lot to someone who has lived here for decades

Was there a logical path for the Ginni thread turning into pizza or am I expecting too much?

Was there a logical path for the Ginni thread turning into pizza or am I expecting too much?

We could turn it into a thread about how much jeff besos reminds me of jmac

e2066bfd3f46768d9e000e3530fc134f

Did #jmac70's bin lady leave him for Jeff Bezos?

oh no no no....sorry a misunderstanding here. This is jmac's alter ego "jeff besos" (besos being spanish for kisses). He's jmac's personna during the christmas holidays where he goes on the hunt for spanish maids to clean up his house...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ginni really is living the dream since being picked up at pick 13 in the 2021 rookie draft.

Not too many rookie players would have clocked up 44 games, played in the biggest H&A games, won a Premiership, and been traded to the club he barracked for as a kid to train under his childhood hero …

… before he’s even turned 21.

Ginni really is living the dream since being picked up at pick 13 in the 2021 rookie draft.

Not too many rookie players would have clocked up 44 games, played in the biggest H&A games, won a Premiership, and been traded to the club he barracked for as a kid to train under his childhood hero …

He was living the dream, now he’s living the nightmare

Was the 2020 rookie draft 76. He played some games in the seniors in the back end of 2021.☹️

I’m still ☹️ about Ginni, and will be ☹️ for a long time.

But I move on. And I agree with the criticism of him trying to kick that goal from around the corner in the GF.☹️

He should have taken Sidey’s advice.☹️

I doubt he'll see another GF while at the Hawks.
So, as you said, what a way to do it!

He has a premiership medal. I doubt he cares being with his boyhood team.
It’s the circle of life.

Begin playing in front of huge crowds, winning finals and premierships
Finish playing for a bottom four team, losing most weeks and eating pineapple pizza during the finals.

Was the 2020 rookie draft 76. He played some games in the seniors in the back end of 2021.☹️

I’m still ☹️ about Ginni, and will be ☹️ for a long time.

But I move on. And I agree with the criticism of him trying to kick that goal from around the corner in the GF.☹️

He should have taken Sidey’s advice.☹️

VP, your post could have done with some more sad face emojis :disappointed:, just so we know how you feel about this.

Where do we all think his career will end up? I’ll always rate his footy smarts, but I feel like his physical limitations will hold him back in the long term. Might not get to 100 games.

I think barring injury he’ll end up a much better footballer than many on here predict and he’ll easily pass the 100 games, much to the chagrin of opposition supporters. The tone of the Ginni conversation is very similar to the Henry conversation last preseason with a few even suggesting he’d play VFL for much of 2023.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back