Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon the Mad Monday outfit was the last straw for Fly, Wrighty, Kelly and Brown. That moved the narrative from “Young Larrikin” to “Disrespectful smart ar$e”. Ginni backed them into a corner.

And now the message to other players is clear: mess with our culture at your peril. Ginni’s exit will have a big payoff for that message alone.

Yep, we could have got more back for trading Ginni. However, speed and clear decision-making are both brilliant traits, which Wrighty has bucket-loads of.

Wrighty definitely has, and will continue, to sacrifice some trade value in favour of being easy to do business with. That’s his MO. And that will pay off in the longer term. Wrighty will get the first call on the best talent from other Managers. (Mackie gets the last call, AKA the dregs, if he continues being a flog).

“In Wrighty We Trust”. Stencil that on your lunchbox.
Don't forget to like and subscribe. You are spot on my friend

You're taking advice from some weirdo strutting around in black vinyl gloves? He's clearly a serial killer, as shown by the gloves and the extreme fanatical attitudes on display.

He is no weirdo.

Just a poor guy driven to rage because he has witnessed the cold-blooded murder of so many fine pizzas with pineapple.

DH2fcNcXsAApSH7.jpg

Would this be a good time to raise the awkward fact that Hawaiian pizza is the invention of someone born in Greece?

Have read this sad tale. Fkng Sam Panopoulos has sullied the fine reputation of Greek cuisine. :cry:

Not ashamed of my Greek background, but this brings me close.

It's a skeleton in every Greek's closet and a burden we all carry. No Greek will ever claim this abomination (but Trudeau proudly did).

Could be worse, to the best of my knowledge no Greek was involved in the invention of eggnog.

EDIT: Of course it wasn't a good fn time to bring Sam up but you knew that, didn't you?

Last edited:
Apparently there are some badly behaved Greeks on the prowl atm - the drought in Spain has made olives scarce and pushed up the price of olive oil - scoundrels are taking advantage of this situation and not far from Athens itself they are raiding olive groves and stealing branches and even whole trees bearing olives.

I guess some may find themselves (olives that is) decorating pizzas.

Stealing pineapples might be trickier...

EDIT: Of course it wasn't a good fn time to bring Sam up but you knew that, didn't you?

I am exercising my inner campaigner, but I blame the stress of the last month. Plus I need to get laid so, so badly.

This is not a request for you to help me out with the latter. I have standards when it comes to calves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have read this sad tale. Fkng Sam Panopoulos has sullied the fine reputation of Greek cuisine. :cry:

Not ashamed of my Greek background, but this brings me close.

It's a skeleton in every Greek's closet and a burden we all carry. No Greek will ever claim this abomination (but Trudeau proudly did).

Could be worse, to the best of my knowledge no Greek was involved in the invention of eggnog.

Typical. Greeks create a monstrosity and try to blame it on the Hawaiins.

Typical. Greeks create a monstrosity and try to blame it on the Hawaiins.

Greece has wiped its hands clean of Sam. His citizenship has been voided and his family denounced and exiled.

He was so far off the reservation when he created that monstrosity, he might as well have been in Toronto... oh wait, he was.

It is rightfully considered Canada's contribution to cuisine, and has been proudly claimed as such by Trudeau.

Greece has wiped its hands clean of Sam. His citizenship has been voided and his family denounced and exiled.

He was so far off the reservation when he created that monstrosity, he might as well have been in Toronto... oh wait, he was.

It is rightfully considered Canada's contribution to cuisine, and has been proudly claimed as such by Trudeau.

Since my last post where I posted hilarious photos of gordon ramsay - which you thankfully gave an appropriate loved reaction - I have reconsidered my position and spoken to my manager and then had discussions with sam mitchell. I've read the room and realise that I will never be loved for posting funny pics....and my only course of action is to head to hawthorn

Since my last post where I posted hilarious photos of gordon ramsay - which you thankfully gave an appropriate loved reaction - I have reconsidered my position and spoken to my manager and then had discussions with sam mitchell. I've read the room and realise that I will never be loved for posting funny pics....and my only course of action is to head to hawthorn

That pic of Gordon was some of your finest work, sorry it didn't get the love and recognition it deserved.

You're not reading the room correctly because this board needs you.

Having said that, we won't stand in your way if the Hawthorn board will offer you long term security. You're (not) young, and if a 4 year contract is on offer we, the Collingwood BF board, can't match it.

You will always remain a Collingwood BF '23 Season Premiership poster and a star of the whipping boy thread.

Last edited:

canadian mountie GIF

That pic of Gordon was some of your finest work, sorry it didn't get the love and recognition it deserved.

You're not reading the room correctly because this board needs you.

Having said that, we won't stand in your way if the Hawthorn board will offer you long term security. You're (not) young, and 4 year contract is an offer we, the Collingwood BF board can't match.

You will always remain a Collingwood BF '23 Season Premiership poster and a star of the whipping boy thread.

ok i'm off to the races to consider my position....

I reckon the Mad Monday outfit was the last straw for Fly, Wrighty, Kelly and Brown. That moved the narrative from “Young Larrikin” to “Disrespectful smart ar$e”. Ginni backed them into a corner.

And now the message to other players is clear: mess with our culture at your peril. Ginni’s exit will have a big payoff for that message alone.

Yep, we could have got more back for trading Ginni. However, speed and clear decision-making are both brilliant traits, which Wrighty has bucket-loads of.

Wrighty definitely has, and will continue, to sacrifice some trade value in favour of being easy to do business with. That’s his MO. And that will pay off in the longer term. Wrighty will get the first call on the best talent from other Managers. (Mackie gets the last call, AKA the dregs, if he continues being a flog).

“In Wrighty We Trust”. Stencil that on your lunchbox.
I’ve stencilled it on my arse instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Jack Ginnivan (Traded to Hawks 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back