Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Gold Coast

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • other

Votes: 23 41.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

HI guess Liam Baker has chosen Freo and now the free agency compo scam is off.
hallelujah GIF

ITK's on our board have said that it's both Baker and Graham or it's neither. Deliberately overpaying for Graham to generate pick 22 as opposed to pick 40 would have formed part of our offer for Baker.
Well thats very strange then as the eagles already have a contract offer for Graham before Baker commits
more likely Graham will knock back the eagles offer and Baker yet to make a decision depending on who gets the coaching job. Scho or Mini and Baker is an eagle

Well it sounds like Eagles are still chasing Jack Graham listening to Matt Clarke on Gettable. Given we've apparently offered him 4 years and he hasn't re-signed, it's going to be a fair deal from Eagles to get him to leave....

Think the reason why people haven't made trade requests to West Coast yet is becuase there's not currently a coach. Like Baker's only said "I'm going to WA", and there's a couple of others with solid links to West Coast who haven't said anything.

Of course, it could also be he's legitimately undecided.

Kind of feel the situation is as basic as

If McQualter is our coach Baker/Graham choose Eagles, if Steven King is the coach Baker chooses Fremantle and Graham stays at Richmond

Richmond fans be praying McQualter is our coach

The guy we want finished up 2 days ago. Ignoring him so we can meet some imaginary cut off date set by Adam Yze isnt very practical
Just hurry up and take our half baked potato ffs

we will see
What do you mean 'We will see'? Unless the coach is coming from Brisbane/Sydney, they'll most likely be announced this week.

Doesn't even really matter, as long as they're in place before trade week. Assistants already have their IP in place before going for roles, they don't magically come up with it after being appointed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If McQualter is our coach Baker/Graham choose Eagles, if Steven King is the coach Baker chooses Fremantle and Graham stays at Richmond

I actually want to see skipworth as coach

Mic in the coaches box would be so interesting

And i want to see if he can give the players a spray

What do you mean 'We will see'? Unless the coach is coming from Brisbane/Sydney, they'll most likely be announced this week.

Doesn't even really matter, as long as they're in place before trade week. Assistants already have their IP in place before going for roles, they don't magically come up with it after being appointed.
all coaching posts just been deleted by mods, apparently not relevant

I'd happily see him off, but I feel the club might actually need his leadership and experience with a lot of kids coming in. If nothing else, his attitude, workrate and training standards are elite. He's regularly praised for that and with a few other senior players going, we need some guys to stay and set the standards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrestricted Free Agent Jack Graham [UFA 2024]

Back