Speculation Jack Hayes

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The media just love kicking us.

Dont under sell Hayes, if it wasnt for his luck with injuries he would have had a major influence on games at the Saints. He is exactly the low cost player you need to support McStay in your forward line. If you grab him it will be smart recruiting by the Pies IMO.

Dont under sell Hayes, if it wasnt for his luck with injuries he would have had a major influence on games at the Saints. He is exactly the low cost player you need to support McStay in your forward line. If you grab him it will be smart recruiting by the Pies IMO.

My comment was in respect of the "injury prone" - they could have been more positive. Could have said "mature age", "unlucky forward" etc

was it only 6 games he played?anyway 6-10 and brownlow votes in 2 of them,his first game was naicos first game & he polled a vote/votes in that game & the first game i was able to attend in 25 years vs north this year he tore it apart

medical is the right idea from pies end,if the doc is any good and says he is good to go,you have a potential very good player

if he gets up and going he might even spell the end for cox,which i know would be music to some pies fans ears

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Jack Hayes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back